Does Mountains Heart have a level requirement?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Jawodi the I.

Does Mountains Heart have a level requirement?

Post by Jawodi the I. »

Hello Everybody,
I tried something a little bit cheaty today :D: I transfered the candle u need for the Mountains Heart from my lvl 80 to my lvl 44. Got the Map, Rope and Ring myself on the lvl 44, only the candle is from my lvl 80. When I try to enter the Dungeon now with lvl 44, it tells me, i need map, rope and candle, although i have all three in my inventory.
What I'm asking now: Does anyone know if there is a lvl requirement for this Dungeon they never told us about? Or is it because of the candle, do I need to get it myself? Or maybe i missed anything else?
Thanks for your help
Jawodi

P. S. If it turns out no one has knowledge about this yet, i think I'm going to try out myself a little bit...
Leone

Re: Does Mountains Heart have a level requirement?

Post by Leone »

Part of that questline is to speak with Ascanius on 0, -2. Perhaps the problem is because you have bypassed that by transferring the items from one character to another?
Gullander

Post by Gullander »

I believe also to enter the Weisstein maze or the nearby dungeons you need level 60 to do it.
Retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Correct on level 60. There are a number of quests you need to complete to get there as well which include ones from Ascanius, Sebastius, monks in the library, the witch's sister, and the hermit.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Jawodi the I.

Post by Jawodi the I. »

Thanks for all you answers and help.
It's just, that I did all those quests on my lvl 44 and i have spoken to ascanius about the Ring, the only thing i transfered is the candle from the dungeon nerby the maze, cause for this one I need lvl 60... I thinks it's a lvl requirement, although it doesnt tell me, when i try to enter, that theres a minimum lvl needed... I try again when reaching lvl 60 on that acc