Skill template for Mage and Dwarf

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ade

Skill template for Mage and Dwarf

Post by Ade »

Hello

I quite sick about black pg that kill me during quest :?
I have only skills and equip for pvm and they easy kill me with classic combo: freeze+hit

I never do pvp and I don't like it (I prefer collaborate), so now I'd like to ask for a "classic template" for skills/equip in pvp for Mage and Dwarf... just to protect me if I can 8-)

Image skills for lvl 100 (about 206 skills points)
I suppose with also equip for an easy calculation

=== MAGE SKILLS ===
str - 50
arm - 80
dex - 60
mana - 200
equip - 2 unfrozen potion and 2/3 hp potion

...but in this way my mana reg is low for pvm :cry:

=== DWARF SKILLS ===
str - 100
arm - all rest points
dex - 100
equip - 3 unfrozen potion and 7 hp potion

Ok, for dwarf I have no idea :lol:

Thanks for suggestion, I hope this will help me to survive more in pvp :mrgreen:
blitzcraig

Re: Skill template for Mage and Dwarf

Post by blitzcraig »

for mage, do only mana and arm (no dex, no str).. also, mana pots are probably better than hp pots imo... and I'd go with more than 2 unfreeze ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ade

Post by Ade »

blitzcraig wrote:for mage, do only mana and arm (no dex, no str).. also, mana pots are probably better than hp pots imo... and I'd go with more than 2 unfreeze ;)
First of all thanks for reply :mrgreen:
Arm is important for HP, ok, but I thing that DEX is also useful to avoid any hits... but maybe is not useful with swordman skills "always hit".
Ok, I will put 250 mana and the rest point in arm: 100 (skills and armor) could be ok?

Regarding number of potion you're right, but my inventory will be full soon.... 5 for spells, 5 for potion, I've only 10 empy slot... maybe 3 unfrezer and 2 mana potion and no HP potion or drop a spell (yellow for example) to an additional mana potion.

And for a Dwarf, which is a suggestion for skills?

Thanks blitzcraung ^_^
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

Well heres my input for the mage go glass cannon honestly a 100 mage is super squishy and dies fast. I'd recommend straight mana 200 points into mana skill, equipment has no affect on damage or healing for mage. After level 100 do 3 mana 1 arm till around 200. Then its 5mana 1 arm throughout the rest of your lives..

Now dwarf this can be tricky because it's hard to run pvp and pvm for opt stat. The basic ideal is run dex as level example your level 100 have at least 100 dex score overall including equipment. Then dump rest into str this give you a good line of defense. One thing to remember one point str adds 98 hp plus 1 point damage and 1 point arm adds 198 hp and 1 damage reduction for melee hits only. Dex adds chance to hit and magic reduction. I have done several numbers and I found recommend build above to be best for pvp and pvm if you want pvp that depends on your target honestly.
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn
Ade

Post by Ade »

Tnx for suggestiom!
I didn't know that spells damage/heal are calculated with mana base... I need to see again the table about the skills!
I image that lvl 100 mage was good, but so is normal die (i'm lvl 84 yet) against a swordman lvl 77 :(
So which is a lvl for a good mage?

For dwarf thanks for idea! I always have some doubt for dex, but I will fix with 100 and then I'll see!

Thanks for help!
Tnickel

Post by Tnickel »

Mages are powerful but slow at first. Most mages don't start holding there own in pvp till 300 honestly. Even then a mage requires a certain play style and keeps you on your toes or you'll meet a certain death. If you perfer the lay back swing an ax be able to take damve dwarf is best. One thing to remember at level 100 your hp increase for mage is 20 dwarf is 90. So add 100 levels mage base be roughly 4 to 5k hp at 200 a dwarf at 200 would be roughly 15k base this does not include stat bonus 1 str 98 1 arm 198. As you can see mage is a lot less hp and the gap only increase between characters however the mage can heal and increase arm which reduces the amount of damage a melee class can do. Aside from the sword class and with Alway Hit skill which bypass both damage reduction arm and dex. Every class has it's benfits, take the dwarf class I'd say the fastest levers in game can easily do 2 to 4 levels a day. Orge can take out half mana. Archers provide a good balance of range power. And then there Mage which is a devirse class and can do a little bit of everything from dealing dps to tanking or healing.
Twisted Nickel AKA Death Cl0wn