how can I build

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

TheChamp

how can I build

Post by TheChamp »

I'm a lvl 84 Archer and there is Hardly any build spots on clan map and I found one but I'm getting bullied buy lvl 1000+'s in DR clan I spent so much time gathering and getting money for nothing its actually killing the game for me
naomi

Re: how can I build

Post by naomi »

if u cant beat them...join them ^_~
username:naomi lvl.1,631 archer (ADIK-Marshal)
username:naomii lvl.72 archer (ADIK-Duke)

IS NOW ACTIVE...
James142

Post by James142 »

Champ, clans are meant for pvp. If you are unable to handle that drop your clan. If you need stuff crafted that are lvl 100+ have a friend or buy from here on forum. Don't whine about pvp if you are constantly killed. Every time I am playing my archer (is lvl 337) I am killed by lvl 2000+ players. PvP is part of the game. Deal with it.
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Well, he certainly does have a point. It seems only the old clans can have buildings. It would be nice if the newer clans had a map where they could build. Maybe even a non-war clan map?
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
TheForgotten

Post by TheForgotten »

DaHobbit wrote:Well, he certainly does have a point. It seems only the old clans can have buildings. It would be nice if the newer clans had a map where they could build. Maybe even a non-war clan map?
It would be nice but a non war clan map is kind of ridiculous. People would be able to build a wall around one area and call it theirs. Then people would only need the buildings for storage since nobody can attack, so the only buildings are level 1 castles. The only ones who could build there are yet again the bigger clans with all the gold in their pockets.
[AD]Ruchard328(168)[M]. Archer
Mortimore(95). Mage
GraveDiger(81). Death
Setrith(50). Sword

I may forget an event but I don't forget a name
Bence

Post by Bence »

TheForgotten wrote:
DaHobbit wrote:Well, he certainly does have a point. It seems only the old clans can have buildings. It would be nice if the newer clans had a map where they could build. Maybe even a non-war clan map?
It would be nice but a non war clan map is kind of ridiculous. People would be able to build a wall around one area and call it theirs. Then people would only need the buildings for storage since nobody can attack, so the only buildings are level 1 castles. The only ones who could build there are yet again the bigger clans with all the gold in their pockets.
makexa clan map like dahobb said and remove protection after x days
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

Such a map could have a 1 or 2 building limit.