Trade Assistance - Report Scammers & Cheaters

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Trade Assistance - Report Scammers & Cheaters

Post by LostKnight »

ummm and us non GM's:question:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
MadMagus

Post by MadMagus »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:04 pm ummm and us non GM's:question:
What?
It's not like I haven't brought it up more than a dozen times in private.
It's not like I haven't made posts about it, public and private, that are pages long.
It's not like I haven't been stressing this very issue for years.
The laughter above is one of insanity, I thought that was obvious.
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

MadMagus wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:14 pm
LostKnight wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:04 pm ummm and us non GM's:question:
What?
It's not like I haven't brought it up more than a dozen times in private.
It's not like I haven't made posts about it, public and private, that are pages long.
It's not like I haven't been stressing this very issue for years.
The laughter above is one of insanity, I thought that was obvious.
Really? That's not insanity.
Insanity is doing the same thing, the same way, over and over, and expecting different results.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

scheech ... and the new guys ....
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
cello117

Post by cello117 »

YES Still. this player stop on river to level up fisher whit 2 blitzbee. and low lvl same me cant up whit this dark spot. only sharig xp whit bee :/
Cello 2,4k

MarBow

KoT
CEKTOP

Post by CEKTOP »

i bought a pet player - thorin - then still want to buy, he offered to sell me for 1.5b and so i gave him gold on this account and he would give to another and he threw me to the if i see him, he is out of the game and i want my money back, please take care
TheMaJestic

Post by TheMaJestic »

Hello , my account name is “skullfrendtoday I was playing and I came a cross a player called “starrose” he was selling level 1k amulet and ring , he said 1 pet for both items , I told him I check if I can get pet , then I came back and told him I don’t have pet , i told him he can trade with another player who had pet and was willing to sell it for the items, for some reason after few minutes he traded me and put both items and press the okay button as a low player I am glad to get free level 1k item so I accepted and sold them , mean while he was spamming chat that i did steal his items , that fact is i didn’t and if u guys can check the chat maybe u can see, btw the talked really bad and kept spamming that rn everyone looks at me in a bad way I can’t sell or talk with others without getting trash talked , note that I was pretty nice with him . I didn’t give the items tho cuz I sold them ,and I didn’t feel I did a mistake , he even logged in with his other heroes to trash talk me it was really sad and not nice, I am here to report him and ask who did the mistake me or him ! If u guys can make an announcement so people trust me again I would be thankful, maybe I am the wrong so please correct me .
Note : I sold them for cheap price cuz noob XD.
Sorry for bothering this is my first post, Cheers.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

TheMaJestic wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:58 pm Hello , my account name is “skullfrendtoday I was playing and I came a cross a player called “starrose” he was selling level 1k amulet and ring , he said 1 pet for both items , I told him I check if I can get pet , then I came back and told him I don’t have pet , i told him he can trade with another player who had pet and was willing to sell it for the items, for some reason after few minutes he traded me and put both items and press the okay button as a low player I am glad to get free level 1k item so I accepted and sold them , mean while he was spamming chat that i did steal his items , that fact is i didn’t and if u guys can check the chat maybe u can see, btw the talked really bad and kept spamming that rn everyone looks at me in a bad way I can’t sell or talk with others without getting trash talked , note that I was pretty nice with him . I didn’t give the items tho cuz I sold them ,and I didn’t feel I did a mistake , he even logged in with his other heroes to trash talk me it was really sad and not nice, I am here to report him and ask who did the mistake me or him ! If u guys can make an announcement so people trust me again I would be thankful, maybe I am the wrong so please correct me .
Note : I sold them for cheap price cuz noob XD.
Sorry for bothering this is my first post, Cheers.
When you realized he did not intend to give you those items, the best thing would have been to return them. On the other hand, he DID click the check mark, although that could have been accidental. All in all, a mess.
Omnes Autem Uri
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

i believe that when he gave u those items he expected for u to give him a pet in return
Ryaca_1 is retired
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'd definitely argue different ways depending on which side I was on.

As Nahgus says, there could an expectation that a pet would be provided as that is what the parties were talking about for payment earlier, so it seems reasonable that the other player thought the negotiations picked up where they left off.

On the other hand, if one signaled the negotiations were over and suggested the other player sell to someone else, that coupled with some time passing and a new contact/trade offering the items for free (i.e., checked the box) marks a clear separation between the original discussion and the gift.

Granted, exact wording and timing is pretty relevant, so who knows. Definitely a mess though.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.