Trade Assistance - Report Scammers & Cheaters

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

MadMagus

Re: Trade Assistance - Report Scammers & Cheaters

Post by MadMagus »

I would say, that without the information requested in the first post of this thread, there is no actual report here and there's nothing for a GM to look at in that regard.
If a report needs to be filed, do so correctly.
If GM assistance is truly needed, or some other form of report needs to be made (like possibly, harassment), then private messaging the GM Inbox would be the way to go... where information would still be required that isn't provided here (again, the information requested in the first post is a great guideline).

All the rest is just drama, and not worth the time to comment on.
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
jonftw

Post by jonftw »

Why wouldn't you just return items?
witch

Post by witch »

TheMaJestic wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:58 pm Hello , my account name is “skullfrendtoday I was playing and I came a cross a player called “starrose” he was selling level 1k amulet and ring , he said 1 pet for both items , I told him I check if I can get pet , then I came back and told him I don’t have pet , i told him he can trade with another player who had pet and was willing to sell it for the items, for some reason after few minutes he traded me and put both items and press the okay button as a low player I am glad to get free level 1k item so I accepted and sold them , mean while he was spamming chat that i did steal his items , that fact is i didn’t and if u guys can check the chat maybe u can see, btw the talked really bad and kept spamming that rn everyone looks at me in a bad way I can’t sell or talk with others without getting trash talked , note that I was pretty nice with him . I didn’t give the items tho cuz I sold them ,and I didn’t feel I did a mistake , he even logged in with his other heroes to trash talk me it was really sad and not nice, I am here to report him and ask who did the mistake me or him ! If u guys can make an announcement so people trust me again I would be thankful, maybe I am the wrong so please correct me .
Note : I sold them for cheap price cuz noob XD.
Sorry for bothering this is my first post, Cheers.
hi (^.^) , you knew he wanted a pet for items , you knew those werent free items , the right thing to do as a honest player was to reject the trade (i do that all the time if im not sure if they are giving me free items or not and specially when i know are very very expensive items , i reject the trade then i'll ask are u sure ? ) , and those items are not easy to sell even if u sell them cheap price (whats the name of the player who bought those items ?) ,im sure you have enough time to think that was a mistake and also im sure the guy asked u in that right moment to give his items back . Why u didnt do it . ,next time remember if you not sure if they are free or not ask (are free ? Are you sure ?)it doesnt cost anything , and think about this situation could happen to you in the future so be careful .
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
TheMaJestic

Post by TheMaJestic »

jonftw wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 6:08 pm Why wouldn't you just return items?
Already sold by the mean time he started spamming, anyways will try to find him and give pet . Thanks for letting me know !

Sorry for bothering all have a nice day.
Archer3 forum

Post by Archer3 forum »

I want to report jacks777 scammed me 998m
MadMagus

Post by MadMagus »

Archer3 forum wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:14 pm I want to report jacks777 scammed me 998m
You need to provide more information, as stated in the first post:
7) When reporting, please provide details of the trade:
a) Your account name that you were using at the time of the trade (exact spelling and case sensitive text)
b) The account name of the person that cheated you (exact spelling and case sensitive text)
c) The date and approximate time the "deal" was made
d) Describe the trade deal (Example: We agreed that I would give my 250 level wand, and he agreed to give me 25m gold, a 200 level sword, and 3 magic trunks.)
e) Describe what part of the deal the cheater did not follow through with (Example: He gave me the trunks and gold, but he did not give me the sword)
f) Please provide screenshots or any other information you may have that will help me understand your complaint.
g) Please indicate what language was spoken during the trade
You called me strong, you called me weak
But still your secrets I will keep
You took for granted all the times I
Never let you down
You stumbled in and bumped your head, if
Not for me then you'd be dead
I picked you up and put you back
On solid ground
Archer3 forum

Post by Archer3 forum »

My account name is archer3 i was trading with jacks777 . I agredir to give my 1b and he agree yo give me him skin. He befoure i touch ok for end TRADE he take It off his PET and nos i have no PET and no skin . That happen today 17-9-2018 at 4:17 pm. I have screenshoots of him but no of the TRADE.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

agila roja
and alts are added to the scammers list.
Punishment as follows:
agila roja stripped of inventory items and gold
2 pets removed from alt for the ones he stole
released after 8 days jailing
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Leone

Post by Leone »

Good. Scammers should be punished. They ruin our game. It is our game and we don't need those sort.of players.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

MadMikael wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:07 am agila roja
and alts are added to the scammers list.
Punishment as follows:
agila roja stripped of inventory items and gold
2 pets removed from alt for the ones he stole
released after 8 days jailing
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.