Trade Assistance - Report Scammers & Cheaters

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DAVEmanda

Re: Trade Assistance - Report Scammers & Cheaters

Post by DAVEmanda »

Add to Chinese accounts, Lord Malk 300 mage, androl 100 ogre that he stole.
Edit : he has got one mage 200 too JMPANK7
And if you see this person on the game don't believe on him, I never did but my friend lost some things by that.
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Leone wrote:There are scammers everywhere and they should be punished heavily...but..... Why not just buy lvls? Google play cards are available freely. Better than trust a player you know nothing about. Can you buy them on ebay/amazon? Idk but I think there needs to be some personal responsibility here. Would you trust a stranger to do your weekly grocery shop? Then why trust a stranger to buy you x lvls?
I understand your reasoning here, but you should be aware.
Google play cards are not available in many countries.
Also, google play cards are linked to specific countries (based on currency, I believe).
Yes, the country restriction can be gotten around sometimes, but it is somewhat difficult.
I've also heard, that Google Play blocks some countries entirely; I cannot confirm this however; as I understand, the players in these countries use other online markets for obtaining FT.
So in many countries, the only option for purchases is unfortunately, credit card.
A large portion of the players of FT are young; too young to have a credit card.
All of these above issues are a big reason why in-game trading exists.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

MadMikael wrote:I've also heard, that Google Play blocks some countries entirely; I cannot confirm this however; as I understand, the players in these countries use other online markets for obtaining FT.
One of my clanmates was living in such a country. He had to download game app from web, and had no access to purchases section
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
ssn

Post by ssn »

I think admin should check who he transfered his items... coz before he had full items. (Some acounts are for cheating players and some acounts are for playing game).
I believe in Gandalf and DaHobbit's investigations and judgement !!!
Last edited by ssn on Sun Feb 12, 2017 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

This is a reminder to all of you.
PLEASE READ THE FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD

You will NOT have your scammed items/gold returned to you.

Also let me add, I will not help you, if you've been punished for these sort of actions either.
I am quite confident in DaHobbit's investigations and judgement.

If you really feel the urge to dispute the issue, you will need to send a PM to either DaHobbit or an admin on the matter.
I will not help you, except to say I suggest you read rule 11 before you start sending PMs.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
ssn

Post by ssn »

Dear Dr.,
1st. I think it,s not a good arguments that cheaters don,t know the game,s rules.. Everyone who plays FT should first of all read the rules. It,s usually thing in almost every games...
2nd. If high lvls or low lvls ask for buying them skin, lvls or pets, it dosen,t mean that they have to be cheating by you, me or other players... Then people shouldn,t give any advertisements in news papers, ebay ...etc. for buying somethings
You said that if cheaters will be punish, they will leave the game and we lose players. I think It will be better to have afew good players than cheaters army in the game....
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Known alts of -ForKuto-, as compiled by players:
Jaya TCI
Heatwave
Hellwave
ssn (recently purchased)

These are the accounts most commonly associated with
-ForKuto-, aka Jony.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

ssn wrote:Hi Mad,
to be clearly I,m old ssn . About 2 years ago when ssn was 350+ I give it as a gift to a friend... I reported about to Gandalf. Don,t know what,s happening with the said acount now.
I figured that. Lol. Your forum account far predates the recent sale of that account to Jony. I was only trying to help with the list of accounts known to belong to him at this point, hence the reason for the "recently purchased" notation I added.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

ssn wrote:I think admin should check who he transfered his items... coz before he had full items. (Some acounts are for cheating players and some acounts are for playing game).
I believe in Gandalf and DaHobbit's investigations and judgement !!!
You are right. Players do exactly this - use some accounts for scamming, and then transfer items/gold to different accounts. The account that is used for scamming is usually a low level, and the player can easily create another account with a different name. This is one reason you should not trust lower level accounts. But all actions taken by players is registered on the server, so I can track where the items/gold goes. I will punish the player behind the scam - not just the low level account that was used. If the same player scams again, usually all of his accounts get jailed.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

HersonYrc:

Please review the game rules: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560

Sharing/selling/trading accounts is ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK and also against the game rules.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)