Trade Assistance - Report Scammers & Cheaters

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ardesia

Re: Trade Assistance - Report Scammers & Cheaters

Post by ardesia »

NEVER EVER EVER NEVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
shadowgamer

Post by shadowgamer »

Hello, I just lost my account "-fisher" I was going to sell it for a pet and they did not give me the pet nor give it to me that account does not have gmail I need the against my magician is josee :v
josee
kaneki-ken
Theshadow_
TheShadow5
OneHit56
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Do you mean account -pescador- ?
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

shadowgamer

Post by shadowgamer »

Yes, the translator translated it from Spanish :v
The one that I was was r7 first I speak with another account devilcrazzy, I think he put gmail on my account, I have messages in which he wanted to negotiate my account
josee
kaneki-ken
Theshadow_
TheShadow5
OneHit56
Россиян

Post by Россиян »

I did not give him the password
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

Россиян wrote:I did not give him the password
7) When reporting, please provide details of the trade:
a) Your account name that you were using at the time of the trade (exact spelling and case sensitive text)
b) The account name of the person that cheated you (exact spelling and case sensitive text)
c) The date and approximate time the "deal" was made
d) Describe the trade deal (Example: We agreed that I would give my 250 level wand, and he agreed to give me 25m gold, a 200 level sword, and 3 magic trunks.)
e) Describe what part of the deal the cheater did not follow through with (Example: He gave me the trunks and gold, but he did not give me the sword)
f) Please provide screenshots or any other information you may have that will help me understand your complaint.
g) Please indicate what language was spoken during the trade
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
Россиян

Post by Россиян »

DaHobbit wrote:
a) Your account name that you were using at the time of the trade (exact spelling and case sensitive text)
b) The account name of the person that cheated you (exact spelling and case sensitive text)
d) Describe the trade deal (Example: We agreed that I would give my 250 level wand, and he agreed to give me 25m gold, a 200 level sword, and 3 magic trunks.)
e) Describe what part of the deal the cheater did not follow through with (Example: He gave me the trunks and gold, but he did not give me the sword)
f) Please provide screenshots or any other information you may have that will help me understand your complaint.
I've shown you all the screenshots, and you just do not want to do anything! There are still screenshots, but there will be no result, because you do not want to work, why are you even needed?
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-07-19-01-52-15.jpg
Screenshot_2017-07-19-01-52-15.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 5757 times
Screenshot_2017-07-19-01-51-59.jpg
Screenshot_2017-07-19-01-51-59.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 5757 times
Screenshot_2017-07-19-01-52-44.jpg
Screenshot_2017-07-19-01-52-44.jpg (558.92 KiB) Viewed 5757 times
Россиян

Post by Россиян »

DaHobbit wrote:
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-07-19-01-52-30.jpg
Screenshot_2017-07-19-01-52-30.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 5757 times
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Россиян wrote:I've shown you all the screenshots, and you just do not want to do anything! There are still screenshots, but there will be no result, because you do not want to work, why are you even needed?
Your post with details has been followed by a few others and it is clear that DaHobbit asked you for details because he was aiming helping you.

The correct thing to do in such a situation is politely answering "Thanks DaHobbit for wanting to help me, I've posted the details you need, in the previous page of the thread. In order to support your investigation I'm repeating them here: (details)"

Accusing the only GM who can help you of not wanting to work, is not clever nor polite at all :cry: not to mention that it's totally inappropriate, given the amount of work he is doing in order to punish scammers
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Россиян

Post by Россиян »

Sorry Dahobbit I did not know it would take so long, I just want to know if my money will be refunded in the amount of 1400m?