Blitz Bee

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Blitz Bee

Post by Ryaca »

Anyone know why the blitz bee level 75 has such a high dexterity?
BOO!:ghost:
blitzcraig

Re: Blitz Bee

Post by blitzcraig »

yes, to provide some variety in the monsters we encounter ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Crescent Q

Post by Crescent Q »

They should have such a nice Mage resistance with that Dex, or reduce Damage taken like all characters other than npc's. I still wonder why the Mage can kill them so easily than an Archer or any other Class for that matter...it's just one of those things that could be refined is all, but will need many voices to convince otherwise perhaps..lol but we will see..the game is ever-evolving around it's players along side the Creators and Developers as well the MODs that help govern the integrity of the site and game, anything can change, nothing is ever certain or resolute without refinements to positive change. There is always room for improvements with just about anything.

Q 8-)
8-) Crescent Q

:arrow: Forgotten Tales 8-) Evolution 8-) for the Win :!:
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

yes, I agree with you on that - compbatant actually allowed me to set the stats on those. at the time, I was hoping that we could also add that monster dex would reduce mage damage (that was long ago of course; and many, many changes been implemented since then)

on another note, it's been really refreshing reading your posts during a time which I think we could all agree is pretty difficult :)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Crescent Q

Post by Crescent Q »

blitzcraig wrote:yes, I agree with you on that - compbatant actually allowed me to set the stats on those. at the time, I was hoping that we could also add that monster dex would reduce mage damage (that was long ago of course; and many, many changes been implemented since then)

on another note, it's been really refreshing reading your posts during a time which I think we could all agree is pretty difficult :)
Thanks, I'm glad to know someone's reading them lol and totally agree the difficulty....at the same time watching the game we enjoy get bigger from the norm can be a challenge to most for sure. I'm still trying to fathom, some refurbished equipment from floating dead people befallen in battle in the rivers lol with the Fishing update...but people like it lol..it's like a lottery. :lol:
I had this other idea about a fishing update last year, I haven't put in here...I might wait awhile...so much is happening right now and probably real busy.
8-) Crescent Q

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

It will take me forever to get my dex that high :shock:
Crescent Q

Post by Crescent Q »

Ryaca wrote:It will take me forever to get my dex that high :shock:
Lol, there is the Mage at the Spawn Point who can change your stats to help you fight certain creatures with different stats everytime...but for a price of only draining your current experience points to 0 and then your stats will be reset for you to choose how you'd like to set them up for your given preference for whatever monster you are trying to fight.

Please note tho, it's best to lvl first especially if you're so close to, before resetting your stats, otherwise you lose all your xp you gathered in vain, without progressing.

Hope that helps with your trainings and battles...

Q 8-)
8-) Crescent Q

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

It does help! Thanks for everyone's feedback :D
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I wonder what's the lowest level char to ever defeat one of these bees.
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Ryaca wrote:I wonder what's the lowest level char to ever defeat one of these bees.
In offline, my mage lvl 50 used green spell and killed one.
Omnes Autem Uri