Mithril ore

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Mithril ore

Post by Ryaca »

I went to map where mithril ore is and all the buildings were locked. How can I get mithril ore?
BOO!:ghost:
kollex

Re: Mithril ore

Post by kollex »

you don't get ore in a building.
there are multiple entrances to the underground cave with mithril ore, one of which is located on map 2.-3. it's not in the building, it looks like a hole in the ground with a ladder going down. but I wouldn't advise trying to get mithril ore there - monsters spawning there are very though: 24k dmg per hit. much safer is the cave under silverwood castle, though it's still not for new chars and requires a certain level to enter, as well as a key that costs 2m GP
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

So I should be about level 75.
RyoHazuki

Post by RyoHazuki »

It's level 50 to enter but you really need someone else to be there to help you fight off the monsters when you arrive at the mithril ore.
The key is in the shop at warlock landing. You can go into the dungeon where the mithril is and leave your alt there. Once you know exactly where the mithril is, you can tell from the map if any players are down there. If there are players there (pink dot or blue dot is even better) then you can leave your pets near entrance on the right and walk down there. Not all players are cold hearted, most will help you fight off the monsters.
Trying it on your own is ill advised. Those monsters will kill you long before you can log.
Also, buying the key is well worth it because you will easily make the gold back from the mithril plate that is in one of the chests. (worth about 20m the last time I checked)
just joe

Post by just joe »

Must be level 75 to enter Cyclops dungeon (under Silverwood), but a lvl 75 cannot kill a Cyclops alone.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Plus, you can buy mithril from players. I often have an ingot with me, to sell to players in your situation, as well as a few in anatra, our clan merchant character, who logs periodically at start map
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

OK thanks. I will take all this into consideration. I may hang out in the start area for that clan merchant :D Am only level 60 so am a looooooooooooooooong way from level 75. Gonna take lots of blood mummies to grind to 75 :cry: