Iron plate

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Iron plate

Post by Ryaca »

So I just got to lvl 75 only to realize that I have to craft not one iron plate(lvl 75 chest armor), but two iron plates :| . I've already tried 3 times and failed all of them. This will definitely be the darkest part of my journey here on forgotten tales as I journey thru this amazing world. The idea of mining for hours straight does not lift my spirits. If there is anyone that has any spare Iron plates laying around and would like to sell them, please PM me. Until then, alas, I will descend deep into the Orc dungeon to devote my blood, sweat, and tears to this task.
BOO!:ghost:
madmaniacal1

Re: Iron plate

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Ryaca wrote:So I just got to lvl 75 only to realize that I have to craft not one iron plate(lvl 75 chest armor), but two iron plates :| . I've already tried 3 times and failed all of them. This will definitely be the darkest part of my journey here on forgotten tales as I journey thru this amazing world. The idea of mining for hours straight does not lift my spirits. If there is anyone that has any spare Iron plates laying around and would like to sell them, please PM me. Until then, alas, I will descend deep into the Orc dungeon to devote my blood, sweat, and tears to this task.
You know i'm willing to help. I can't craft plate yet (lvl31) but I'll get iron ore. I still think iron ingots should be tradable if both players can craft.
Omnes Autem Uri
Roultazar

Post by Roultazar »

There are a lot of crafters in the game. I have crafting level 6. Others have more, but if you catch me in game, I will be more than happy to help you craft your plates.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Thanks to everyone for their help in getting these 4 iron plate armors EXTREMELY fast. Madmaniacal,and Rashman thank you. Vasinta and Thelocal, you guys rock!!!! Now I'm off to hunt monsters in the vast wilderness that is Forgotten Tales :D .
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Thanks Roultazer ;)