SCAMMER

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ALEX TIEW

SCAMMER

Post by ALEX TIEW »

Just now.PIHpolish1 steal my 40m for lie me about skin.. now is Crusaider he steal my boot helm 100lvl and 10m but I no get skin and he log out no login anymore...
madmaniacal1

Re: SCAMMER

Post by madmaniacal1 »

There is a place to report this.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=12705

Unfortunately, they cannot return lost properties as it was regarding a real money purchase. However, if your claim is real, they will punish scammer. If it is not, you are punishable for a false claim.

I hope this helps.
Omnes Autem Uri
The Houstaaja

Post by The Houstaaja »

Once again that plumber made a stupid stunt to annoy other players.
THE DEVIL (Dwarf) (371).
The Ogre (150). (raw).
The Magic (106).
The Archer (130).
SPECTER (Swordman) (155).
SHOPKEEPER (10) storage account.
Game Translator.
Languages spoken: Finnish, English.
Blaze

Post by Blaze »

:D Be careful who you do business with.
BLAZE KING Lv 1140 TRIO
ALEX TIEW

Post by ALEX TIEW »

Oh look he scam me again lol... I give him 150m for lvl my archer to 60 and he not lvl up my archer and take some gear in my archer then I want back 100m he Don want give and he say I lie 1shot about sell skin and took 1shot gear, 1shot give me gear so I take but I no say to 1shot I selling skin or trade as skin...

#Crusaider, maybe he is elftank too 80%?
And he have give me robe80 but he Don want pay me 150m back he not finish his job to lvl my archer until 60 he just stop at 30.. and he tell me just report :evil:
ALEX TIEW

Post by ALEX TIEW »

Hope he get some punishment...
James142

Post by James142 »

Alex, I do have to say about the fact that from my understanding, you gave him your archer's password? Once a password has been shared, mods and and mins can't really do a whole lot. Take and read the rules to the game once you get a chance. Might prevent future misfourtunes

Here is a link to the game rules,
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560
The OG Rasta

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”
Shotu

Post by Shotu »

ALEX TIEW wrote:Oh look he scam me again lol... I give him 150m for lvl my archer to 60 and he not lvl up my archer and take some gear in my archer then I want back 100m he Don want give and he say I lie 1shot about sell skin and took 1shot gear, 1shot give me gear so I take but I no say to 1shot I selling skin or trade as skin...

#Crusaider, maybe he is elftank too 80%?
And he have give me robe80 but he Don want pay me 150m back he not finish his job to lvl my archer until 60 he just stop at 30.. and he tell me just report :evil:
I think there's a misunderstanding here between me (1shotu) and 1shot. We are different ppl. When ppl ask me if i seel skins i say no. Idk if other 1shot sell or not but i dont. ✌ ty
User-
1shotu (main)
Tap11 (mage)