Safe zones

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

proto_nuke

Re: Safe zones

Post by proto_nuke »

Gullander wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:35 am Yes quite true...the only reason I wondered was I was told it was PvP free by a couple of players which I kind of doubted hence the seed of thought to reopen this thread. Well I wasn't killed in confirming it so not costly to confirm! :D
:D
Ryaca_1
madmaniacal1

Re: Safe zones

Post by madmaniacal1 »

From what I have gathered in forum threads of the past, player-owned houses only provide PvP protection to the owner. However, I have not tested it in some time.

As for maps 660-666, they used to be referred to as the portal event maps. Each was segregated by level, and monsters appropriate to the entry level were spawned (usual spawn point mechanics). That event isn't usually used by GMs much anymore, due to players whining that monster drops weren't improved there. Ingrates. Last time it opened, players tried logging out and staying inside the maps beyond the length of the event. They were manually removed by admins to prevent potential afk grind. +1 to the admins for THAT move.

Jail maps non-pvp... That makes sense. Otherwise, players would kill their accts (or their friends) in an attempt to escape. Adding non-trading to them is news to me, though.

Hope this info helps anyone that needed it. Sry for rambling. Been a long day...
Omnes Autem Uri