One Of My Friend Got Jailed

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Dr-Octopus

One Of My Friend Got Jailed

Post by Dr-Octopus »

One of my friend named 'JUNIOR' recently got jailed :( :( .
According to him what i found was he was busy in somework leaving his fairy pets to farm for him and gain xps.Ya,its against the rule.But idk if he knows it well or not.
I am just posting this post because his english is not good and its even very hard for me to understand what he says :cry: .But i know he is good in person.
So what should be done to get his account back?
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Bence

Re: One Of My Friend Got Jailed

Post by Bence »

Well...if the pets get killed by a player who pull montsters on the pet, the pet killer wont be punished, but he caused $ loss to an other player, while if you use your pets, you will be punished. This rules need revision.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Bence

Post by Bence »

Sorry gor the terrible english but im sure you will understand me.
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Dr-Octopus wrote:One of my friend named 'JUNIOR' recently got jailed :( :( .
According to him what i found was he was busy in somework leaving his fairy pets to farm for him and gain xps.Ya,its against the rule.But idk if he knows it well or not.
I am just posting this post because his english is not good and its even very hard for me to understand what he says :cry: .But i know he is good in person.
Your friend needs to contact a GM on forum.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Dr-Octopus wrote:One of my friend named 'JUNIOR' recently got jailed :( :( .
Since this has now been made a public issue, I will now address it publicly.
OK, this guy has been told, several times, by DaHobbit and myself, what he needs to do.
There have also been a few other players, that have approached us on his behalf, that were told as well.
  • AFK grinding is against the rules. Period. I don't care the reason.
  • It is the player's responsibility to know and understand the rules. Period. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse, and players will still be punished when rules are violated.
To that end, this player was told, many times, that they must get on forum, that they must read the rules, and that they must contact DaHobbit via forum PM.

OK, now that I've gotten the bad stuff out of the way, i will try to show some compassion.

i admire that several players are sticking up for this player; it only speaks good things about them.
I understand the problem with language barriers all too well. It makes things very difficult at times.
Because of this, I make a huge effort in using google translate to communicate; not the best, but the best I can do.

You want to help this player? There's a few things we can try.
Final point: he will not be released until its confirmed that he understands the rules, and understands which rule he violated.
To that end, you could help him get on forum. Help him with the security question if that's the problem.
Also, if you're that ambitious, you could help him understand the rules, too.
He can send me the forum PM, in his native language if desired, and I can use google translate there.
I'm also on facebook; he can contact me there if easier, and I can use google translate, to help with the issue.

I will again discuss the issue with DaHobbit, and see if there are any other concessions we can make, but i'm not sure.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711