Halp! My house was stolen!

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Cashew

Halp! My house was stolen!

Post by Cashew »

You know that feeling when you've had a long stressful day at work and you finally get to relax and chill in the sweetest comfort only being at home sweet home can bring you?

Well I don't. Cuz mean ppl all pover keep stealing my house! I barely get to spend any time with it before someone steals it again... Sometimes I don't even get to see it for days :cry:

Idk why ppl can't just leaf me alone... all I wanna do is just come home and be overwelmed with that warm fuzzy feeling when you see home after a long time away... but no everyone has to be a jerk and just cut it down.

On top of constantly having my life constantly uprooted and being forced to sleep in the gutter beside the road.... my treehomeowner's insurance is getting grumpy having to keep growing me replacements, and now I need some halp with the rising deductible they keep forcing on me :C

Post a screenshot of the person responsible for taking my house please! If you catch someone stealing it or even if you do it yourself just please post it cuz if I has evidence of the culprit then I ain't gots to pay :mrgreen:

@@ EDIT for passing GM's, yes I can use house fine no worries. (Can be moved to OT if you prefer)
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-02-09-19-17-23.png
Screenshot_2017-02-09-19-17-23.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 4244 times
Last edited by Cashew on Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leone

Re: Halp House Stolen

Post by Leone »

Lol I saw someone suspicious heading north with a wheelbarrow full of bricks
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

It looks like GOLGREN ate Cashews house too!
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

I have seen a screen where aries was chopping your house :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

No its not my house it doesn't have any bricks. :|

Update tho, my house was brought back! I was able to enjoy the comforts of home for a few moments before going to the river to catch dinner. :lol:

Upon return I noticed my house was gone AGAIN! No stump, just nothing without a trace like it was never evem freakin there :cry:

So I put my catch inside my magic little invisible box that hides all my stuffs so mean ppls that steal house cant get my shineys and try to find the thief. :evil:

I should mention my house look like a tree btw so if you see it somewhere let me know pls. Reward for any help that results in capture of the culprit ;)
Andrew333

Post by Andrew333 »

*whistling*
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol:
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I tried talking to Aries about stealing house but he won't talk to me :C
Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

It's very unfortunate but this might be what happens when someone has a treehouse. You see everyday the trees or kind of in a little different location :-/
But I want to tell you cashew you have my sympathy I am a tree hugger. I scream for people to stop deforestation! ( hippie accent :ugeek: ) yo make peace man don't kill the trees :ugeek: trees are life and life is love :ugeek:
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I'm starting to think it's several ppls.

One big giant conspiracy to try snd steal my nuts! I'd share if you ask idk why you have to take my whole tree :cry:

Idm sharing my nuts guys you don't have to keep prankin me 8-)
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Too funny - you should make it a game lol... everybody who sends you a ss with game time as evidence of a before and after of them cutting down that pesky tree growing on top of your underground house gets some gold (those roots will destroy your home man) :p
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏