Pet list.

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Re: Pet list.

Post by Ryaca »

I like to call Ogre Halflings "Glass Cannons". Like the black mage in Final Fantasy.
BOO!:ghost:
Zepper93

Post by Zepper93 »

This is y were best friends ry
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

:)
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Ryaca wrote:I like to call Ogre Halflings "Glass Cannons". Like the black mage in Final Fantasy.
Speaking of Ogre Halflings... any recommendations for best pet to use against them? I'm currently a L172 mage? Looking at the various pets, none appear to have high enough dex to land hits, nor high enough HP to withstand O.H. hits
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Humble_M wrote:
Ryaca wrote:I like to call Ogre Halflings "Glass Cannons". Like the black mage in Final Fantasy.
Speaking of Ogre Halflings... any recommendations for best pet to use against them? I'm currently a L172 mage? Looking at the various pets, none appear to have high enough dex to land hits, nor high enough HP to withstand O.H. hits
I think you should wait til you are much higher level to attempt them. I will check the pet list and get back to you. You may want to wait til you are level 300-400 before you attempt that cave. I was like 1k and I still had a tough time. I had worm pets and they did decent. I wouldn't recommend going with any other lower pets.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

I have 4 keys for that cave already. I found that if I can isolate an O.H., then I can use Slow and Green spells, while staying out of melee range. I figured pet(s) would be helpful.

Besides, it'll take absolutely forever to get to L300! I need ~64M XP just to get to L173. And, I want to complete the quest.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I commend your tenacity for defeating those monsters at such a low level. Alternatively, if you have a friend that can tank for you, that will help.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Ryaca wrote:
Humble_M wrote:
I think you should wait til you are much higher level to attempt them. I will check the pet list and get back to you. You may want to wait til you are level 300-400 before you attempt that cave. I was like 1k and I still had a tough time. I had worm pets and they did decent. I wouldn't recommend going with any other lower pets.
@Ryaca - so, what was the verdict on best pet? I'm now L180 mage.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

I would suggest getting the "Staff Stans" for now and then at 200 if you want, switch to red cyclops. Staff stans are decent because they attack every second and they are ranged pets. When you get to 380 I would highly recommend getting fairies and keeping them until level 820 and at that time I would suggest getting worms until 1500.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

Ryaca wrote:I would suggest getting the "Staff Stans" for now and then at 200 if you want, switch to red cyclops. Staff stans are decent because they attack every second and they are ranged pets. When you get to 380 I would highly recommend getting fairies and keeping them until level 820 and at that time I would suggest getting worms until 1500.
Thanks!