real money pet killer SS

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

blitzcraig

Re: real money pet killer SS

Post by blitzcraig »

Mad, we can also keep pushing for the ai targeting change we proposed long ago... this would do wonders toward spawn killing other players and pets ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

I personally don't mind grinding with others, most players are respectful and if I'm there will ask or move themselves though but there's still days where it's nothing but griefers.

I was grinding with a couple people yesterday that were talking about a particular player having killed their pets, and I know he's attempted to kill mine severs times.

For all of us it happened at different locations, but same player that I know has been reported of spawn killing before because I've done it myself. Yet here that player is still intentionally killing players and pets just to get his rocks off months later.
Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne »

Cashew, you stated earlier in your post that OH's can die easily with a quick crowd of squishy men brought in unattended then you say they can handle the mushy area just fine...which is it?

Handling an area in my opinion is not based on an ideal setup without any interference occurring. Ogre Halfling's are quite vulnerable to mushy's if things get out of control unexpectedly and die FAST!

That pet is vulnerable in that area. So you are taking chances at times leveling there and it's an isle as well so there isn't escape routes everywhere.
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Cashew wrote:Also, no you can kill mushies perfectly fine with OH and never have them touched. Can actually have 4 OH (haven't tested 6+ yet) and still get max xp for all. Just gotta pay attention.
Like I've said numerous times already, I personally know how to defend against people attempting to kill me and my pets.

A different scenario having staff stan at crocy and someone dragging fairies over. I'm giving hypothetical situations as the first hypothetical (pets being left at opposite side of map in a "safe" zone) is not what I'm talking about.

When I'm in control of my spawn, I rarely have problems. Even people questing near me bringing some as they pass never bothers me. Typical game play has little to no effect on most people and pets. It's only when someone intentionally drags a much more difficult monster or over spawns a "risky" area and drags them over to kill you where there are problems.

That is what this entire thread is about, not individual hypotetical situations but the circumstances BEHIND the situations. If I accidentally over spawn and kill my pets it's one thing. Someone doing it constantly to chase you away/kill pets is another.
Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne »

I think the real problem is you want to be leveling in an area you can't really handle and you want no one to interfere with you.

It's an MMO, you have to deal with it. Go find an area you can more comfortable level in without the threat of someone over running your low HP Ogres
OR purposefully killing them. If they can do that, you're taking a chance leveling in that area.

Talk all you want about controlling a spawn area but you can't control players and you have to be ready for that. You are in over your head with ogres if the wrong player comes along.

That's what makes an MMO fun versus a single player.

People trying to bully/pick on other players is also part of the game.

It's all good ;-)
Cashew

Post by Cashew »

Okay obviously you have not been paying attention to what I've been saying so I'm gonna try a different approach.

Afk grinding is against the rules, setting up an autospawn on a much weaker enemy to get xp with no risk that you don't really have to pay attention to is the reason that rule was implimented. By your logic I should only take my pets to places I can afk. Lol ok.

Staff stan and red crocy, perfectly capable of handling the monsters but if someone intentionally drags a fairy over and kills you and pets, your response is shouldn't have been grinding there? That can happen anywhere in the game map except very few places... so I shouldn't.. grind.. anywhere then? Hmm.. seems legit.

By your logic you should limit yourself to a very select group of safe afkable monsters, because anywhere else is a risk.

I'm not talking about interference and someone wanting to grind with me. You're talking about random people walking up or explorers etc. Go back and reread my posts because I know I've already said that THESE PEOPLE are not the ones I'm talking about.

I'm talking about people that circle a map to get all the spawn targeted to them, then go around to every player trying to surround them and their pets in an attempt to kill them. On top of this, circling the map for an hour or so waiting for people to log back in and chase them off with a horde of spawn.

If you seriously can't see the difference for like the 3rd or 4th time I've tried explaining it to you, then I'm sorry I've done the best I can. There's a difference between someone trying to leech, grind with you, exploring snd bringing spawn, questing, TYPICAL GAME PLAY which my pets handle perfectly fine.

It's when someone mass spawns and drags 20+ mobs around the map chasing people that I consider the spawn killing. If you think someone bringing 5-10 spawn over is spawn killing then Im gonna feel bad when you REALLY get to deal with a true spawn killer.

Below is one example of a known and persistent spawn killer, just noticed the 2 ss are from different times by his level (further proves my point that MOST people don't try to spawn kill, it's just the select few that harass and they're the only ones I'm talking about not typicsl gsme play like youre referring to.)

Easiest way to defend yourself is hop maps or log. Or do what I eventually started doing with this guy... rush forward to grab the spawn, let the excess despawn then clean up the rest. It's usually more entertaining to wait til they get close and think they're gonna get a kill, only to log or hop down the ladder and have them get killed instead.
Attachments
Screenshot_2017-06-14-14-24-47.png
Screenshot_2017-06-14-14-24-47.png (1.53 MiB) Viewed 5015 times
Screenshot_2017-06-12-20-59-58.png
Screenshot_2017-06-12-20-59-58.png (1.56 MiB) Viewed 5015 times
Blackthorne

Post by Blackthorne »

Spawn killers or however you dress it up is part of the game...learn to adapt.

Stop looking for the easy way out and adopt some strategy to cope and survive.

You are asking for assistance because you cannot deal with a situation in a thoughtful or creative manner.

Perservere my boy!

Take care.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

What I see being done by Vitalikas3 is completely against the rules. When were these screenshots taken?
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

DaHobbit wrote:What I see being done by Vitalikas3 is completely against the rules. When were these screenshots taken?
Those screenshots have a date stamp as a file name. A cross-reference with the chat logs in the pics would isolate that particular instance
Brambard

Re: Trade Assistance - Report Scammers & Cheaters

Post by Brambard »

Sorry if this is not the correct side but i have to report Rose Smile he have lvl 508. And first of all sorry for the images but i was watching a movie when i finally have the chance to take the a pic because i always die before do it. Its hard to prove what im saying but he was folowing me for hours (me and everyone) in 0,2 (skeletons) in pvp suposse if someone have more lvl than you he cant attack first but he kill me two times and i dont recibe the advice of being attack. Since i was there he kill 6 people (just the people i was able to see) or when they try to run he creates big spawns to kill pets and players. I ran 3 times to be safe but then he return later, kill all and disappear (always do the same). I buy a pvp protection to be safe and take the photo and i was leveling with two different groups today, all low lvl than he and all being attack without any advice, just ignoring all. I was leveling for almost 7 hours and always he return. This is the first time that someone attack me ignoring my lvl and without any advice. A few hours before 4 people incluiding me fight together to try to stop him but he was almost invencible and two of us was swordsman and use fire skill but nothing, the other one was archer lvl 340 (i think) using fire and nothing (the last one was too weak so its not necesarry to say anything xD). Unfortunaly i dont have a way to demostrate all what im saying. But search his account and check my swordsman my name is lotsacofy. Because what the hell? I mean a pet killer, player killer and i dont recibe advices and nothing... well thats all i have to say. Im sorry i dont have a good proof buy believe me its not too hard to find what im saying. Just search him or something please. Because he always return and return and today i buy my two Stan staff and i dont want to loose the money just for a mean guy. Thanks a lot and have a good day
Attachments
tmp_12197-Screenshot_2017-07-01-00-01-15-1322122938.png
tmp_12197-Screenshot_2017-07-01-00-01-15-1322122938.png (754.04 KiB) Viewed 4910 times
tmp_12197-Screenshot_2017-06-30-23-44-51-1348369324.png
tmp_12197-Screenshot_2017-06-30-23-44-51-1348369324.png (842.4 KiB) Viewed 4910 times