Gms

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

DarkMagi

Gms

Post by DarkMagi »

You gms, mods and etc are about as useful and helpful as udders on a bull. I have sent 3 of you the same message and none of you have bother to answer my question. Now this tells me one or more of a few things.

1) what i asked is true and you won't answer me because you know i won't spend anymore money.
2) you do not care about your players.
3) you think i am not owed an answer.
4) you know if you do plan on doing what i asked and the word gets out now it will utterly kill this game and no one will spend anymore money.

Now you can either answer my question or i will have google play refund the money i have spent over the last week or so and, i will report this matter to google play and have actions taken against this game on a number of matters.

Now that i have said what i needed to say. My questions is...

Do you play to drastically lower cash pet's power?

You have 24 hours to give me an answer.
Deny this post and i will take my actions now.
Take more than 1 hour to approve it and i will take my actions now.
DaHobbit

Re: Gms

Post by DaHobbit »

First of all, let me direct you to the game rules: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2560. Be sure to read them, and notice Rule 11. You will notice that when you contact several GMs about the same issue, your "issue" may very well be ignored. There are many reasons why this rule is in place, and it appears obvious that you are not familiar with the game rules.

Based on that reason alone, your entire post becomes a moot issue.

However, because I have approved your post after discussing it with the GM/Admin team, I will respond to your post.

1) You sent me a PM and I responded to it. I answered your question very straightforwardly. My response to your PM was made about 4 hours after you sent the PM. That is actually rather fast because we do not all live on the same side of the planet. I live in Vietnam, which is almost exactly 12 hours different that the USA (my home). Many of the GMs/Admins are in the European area. Some are in the US. We are ALL volunteers, and have our regular lives (jobs, families, etc) that does take time for us to tend to. Therefore, you may not get an answer as quickly as you would like. Becoming so irate/demanding/threatening as you have become after only allowing me 4 hours is quite unrealistic. You should think about that for a while.

2) We do care. As I pointed out, the Admins and GMs are all volunteers. We do not receive a pay check or any other compensation (though there is a leveling system in place). Why would anyone volunteer to do so much work? The answer is quite simple: we care.

3) I answered your PM, and I am answering this post. Though you have handled your entire "issue" in violation of the game rules, which specifically state that your case may be ignored. In that sense, you are not owed an answer. However, because we do care about the entire player base, we make the best effort we can - as a team - to respond to everyone.

4) There are no plans to reduce pet stats. All pets are based upon monster stats. These will always be the same. Certainly, things can change in the future, and this has been discussed by the GM team, but I assure you that there are NO plans to change the stats for pets. Therefore, any word that gets out is based completely on rumors, and are completely false. Nearly every aspect of the game is discussed at one point or another. Discussions about changing this and that are always part of what the GM/Admin team does. We brainstorm together and there are some great ideas, and some that are just silly - but we try to discuss an issue to the fullest (including receiving and discussing player input - including everything on this forum). So I will not deny that I for one suggested that pet stats be changed (to stop AFK grinding with pets), but as the discussion grew with the team, it became obvious this was not the answer. Therefore that suggestion has been disregarded. That will not stop rumors - we do discuss issues with players so they may hear of parts of our discussions from time to time.

Now, what you do with this information is obviously up to you.

To answer your question: no. We do not intend to drastically reduce pet's powers (stats). Not drastically, and not even slightly. Not at all.

With all that being said, you really should read and follow the rules. And there is a saying - you can catch more flies with honey (or something like that). Be nice in your question next time.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
DarkMagi

Post by DarkMagi »

It took you over 24 houra to respond first off. Secondly i sent combatant messages 4 days ago and he hasn't even looked at them. I made a post asking about pets. A gm appoved it but yet still did not answer my question.

Message to you was at 7:18pm 6/29/17.
Your response was after 11pm 6/30/17.
Less than 4 hours?

Rules? You have people constantly breaking rules 24/7 and nothing is done about it because they have spent $10k+ on this game and they get treated differently.

Gms help? Most of them can't even answer a simple question about a quest. Their response is "idk i don't do quest", or "idk anything about quest ask another player". And I myself have seen this on a mumber of occasions.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

24 hrs are totally fine. all GM are volunteers. that creator does not answer, has a very easy reason: you have to talk to staff about issues, not to him. that is why there are GM at all. so be more patient and wait up to 48 hours. it should be faster, but this is totally acceptable imo. if it takes longer, you can contact another team member. but be aware: do not spam us. hint: facebook might be quicker, sometimes. but not always.
Forum Admin and Gamemaster

Useful links: Forum Rules | Game Rules | Items | Quests | Monsters

Spoken languages: English, German
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

Rules? You have people constantly breaking rules 24/7 and nothing is done about it because they have spent $10k+ on this game and they get treated differently.
there is nothing different here. all wait the same time. very easy. you really think, that i care about money? i get no money as a GM, so it is unimportant for me. this is same for all GM.
Gms help? Most of them can't even answer a simple question about a quest. Their response is "idk i don't do quest", or "idk anything about quest ask another player". And I myself have seen this on a mumber of occasions.
read the rules. the GM are here to help with real issues. game engine, harassing players and so on. for simple questions about quests, you have a huge and kind community. talk to them, make a post in "help wanted". read our quest manual. it is so easy.

sorry to be a bit rough, but your post does not seem to kind to me, too.

_NICKPAN_

Post by _NICKPAN_ »

wow,
While reading this post, I felt toxicity coming out of this guy,

Specially on 'you have 24 hours to answer me' :lol:
Boo
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

_NICKPAN_ wrote:wow,
While reading this post, I felt toxicity coming out of this guy,

Specially on 'you have 24 hours to answer me' :lol:
Quite…

I find a little politeness goes a long way to keep debates civil and encourages the exchange of information , no matter what subject is under debate.

Ad hominem attacks and threats achieve exactly the opposite.
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Cleopatra

Post by Cleopatra »

DarkMagi wrote:Rules? You have people constantly breaking rules 24/7 and nothing is done about it because they have spent $10k+ on this game and they get treated differently.
This is not true the GM's try very hard to treat everyone equally no matter how much or how little they spend on the game. There are plenty of high-level that have spent big money on lvs that have been in jail and a lot of them are permute too so that proves that your statement is false!
What is true about your statement is there are a lot of people breaking the rules unpunished. That doesn't have anything to do with the amount of money they spend.
GM's are understaffed and have a very hard time finding good candidates to replace those that are inactive.
GM's can't be everywhere all the time and they require abuse reports from other people to get their job done like Watchmen.
And lastly you have to understand the GM's are people too they have families jobs and things they need to do in the real life. By no means am I saying your unimportant I'm just saying that there are some things that have higher priority.
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years and I have to say they try very hard to keep the game fair for EVERYONE. ^_^
Languages Spoken: English
Facebook name: Cleopatra Ft
I'm a veteran GM of almost 2 years
Dwarf = Worf, Soldier = Captn Kirk, Archer = Tuvok, Ogre = Quark, Mage = Almighty Q
If you can't play honestly then plz honestly don't play!
DarkMagi

Post by DarkMagi »

Feed your bull to someone else. Most high lvls that are perm mute requested it or were muted on purpose. You people are hilarious with your ridiculous attempts to save face with the facts i have brought up. You can say whatever you need to if it helps you sleep at night but, me and many others know the truth.
Gandalf
Site Admin

Post by Gandalf »

i approved this last post to show community, how you act. sorry, this conversation is over.
you will get punished by me soon.
if you dislike the community, feel free to leave. all are volunteers but game creator.