Chests on Club Stan's map

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

LostKnight

Re: Chests on Club Stan's map

Post by LostKnight »

Well, it's the best we have. There is one other tool:

The forums - ask questions.

Which you just did. ;)
Last edited by LostKnight on Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Nishinoya wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:00 am Yey i got mithril club in less than an hour , thanks for the hint of bronze bracelet , at first i dont know if im in the right monster but when it drop bronze bracelet i knew it im ij the right monster and after a fee more kills they drop mithril club , many many thanks
You're welcome. We're all pleased to help:)

I'll second LK's point about asking for help on here and also ask the question: have you thought about playing the online mmo game?
Nishinoya

Post by Nishinoya »

Ohh i already tried the online but i have unstable connection , i cant even log in , its only loading and loading and loading , thats why i decided to play offline again ,
Nishinoya

Post by Nishinoya »

Pls give me coordinates where i can found spectre wizard and southernsun mashyman , thanks i cant find in any forum the coordinates sorry and thanks
Nishinoya

Post by Nishinoya »

I cant find coz i dont know what their looks like or maybe i incounter them but i dont even know thats the spectre and ss.mashyman , sorry for many questions
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

The more questions you ask means the more that you learn, so it's certainly alright.

Spectre wizards: Map 0, -3 has some stairs on the bottom, on the the left side. That will bring you to a frustrating maze! There are some pink mages here, but they are NOT spectre mages. When you make your way through to the stairs in the bottom left corner that leads you to the spectre mages. They look like shadows that you can see through, so very distinctive.
Need help getting through that maze to get there?: Show
up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right
SS mushies: (Hey, I'm SS! :D ) On map -1, -3 there is an island. When you first walk on that map go to the top and you will see stairs. Those stairs bring you through a twisting path, but there's really just one way through. When you come out the next steps the mushies spawn right around where you come out.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Here is a very old (2014)list of monsters and pictures. It is by no means up to date but may help you.

For some reason, on my phone the pictures don't appear. Hopefully, they will for you.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=238
Nishinoya

Post by Nishinoya »

@leone oww i already saw that but like ur phone pics cant see in my phone also , but thanks also for replying
Nishinoya

Post by Nishinoya »

@sellsword oww many many thanks , as i tought , i already incounter that shadow like mage and i tried to farm there but no drop so that leads me to think im in a wrong mage , haha , but now u confirmed that im in the right mage ill back to that place

Oww the teleport circle combinations are the same in family computer game "contra" 300life trick haha just add a b a b start haha boom 300 life , oww nothing just remembered my game when i was a child haha
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

:lol: That's great that you know where the path directions came from! I think whoever created the map did that as an inside joke.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.