Chests on Club Stan's map

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Chests on Club Stan's map

Post by madmaniacal1 »

SellSword wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:20 pm :lol: That's great that you know where the path directions came from! I think whoever created the map did that as an inside joke.
You are partially correct. It was done as a tribute to the games of the past.
Omnes Autem Uri
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

EDIT: AHA: Ninga'd by MM1 --- Howdy MM1.

Well, it's not exactly where it came from but he found a game where it was used.
Partial quote from Wikipedia wrote: The Konami Code is a cheat code that appears in many Konami video games,[1] and some non-Konami games. The player can press the following sequence of buttons on the game controller to enable a cheat or other effects:

Code: Select all

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → BA
The code has also found a place in popular culture as a reference to the third generation of video game consoles, and is present as an Easter egg in a number of websites.
Do a search for The Konami Code - Very long list of games and websites. It is very popular!

Hmmmm Bank of Canada, must get that checked out and get $10 :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

SellSword wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:20 pm I think whoever created the map
My best guess is blitz.
Nishinoya

Post by Nishinoya »

Hahaha yes , i never forget that combination , coz that game is one of my favorite game hahaha , btw thanks to the coordinates im farming now , i got 1dust and 1bone , hahaha i think ow no im sure i need several days to complete this quest hehe , thanks again
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Leone wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:07 pm
SellSword wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:20 pm I think whoever created the map
My best guess is blitz.
Yup, me too. Feels like his creative twisted mind.

@ Blitz - I mean that in a very GOOD way ... game creators have to be a bit twisted in a smart way.
I was always AFK!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ Nishinoya

Have fun it's a fun map.
I was always AFK!
Fischer

Post by Fischer »

Good afternoon!
To begin the mission of the Houses, you first need to be level 75 to talk to Nelrogg, a fisherman who is on the right side of the map of the Houses...
He will ask for 3 Zender fish.
When he does this he will tell you to meet his friend in the Tower of Magicians on the map 0, -3. I recommend you be level 100 at least to enter it, because the enemies will be strong and to escape them you need a lot of Dex.
After finding the Proditor of Houses he will tell the location of the other 4 Rebels ... I'll let you find them alone Hehehe. But they will ask you: 1 Mithril Club, 1 Swamp Arch, 1 Diamond Staff and 1 Fragarach Sword (I think that is how it is written). Each of the Rebels will give you the opportunity to enter one of the Houses.
Nishinoya

Post by Nishinoya »

Hi its me again hahaha , i need suggestion to earn gold as fast as possible in offline hehehe , im in quest of 500m(again) at 1st quest of 500m i have 200m+ then i craft the lvl150 armor with 16m each , then i tried to farm the fairy wand and i got 10pcs with 27m each to gain 500m+ so i complete the quest , but now i almost start with no gold haha , so crafting and farming like i did in the 1st 500m quest is too much consume of time but its ok its part of the game , but if you have other suggestion pls tell me with my lvl276 , many thanks in advance
Leone

Post by Leone »

Can you craft the 750 club in offline? That sells for 99m.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

You could maybe grind trappers too. They drop earth hammers pretty easily that sell for 450k gold each. If you're able to kill them easily enough it could work.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.