Account lost

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sumit

Account lost

Post by Sumit »

:oops: hello gm plz help me my account is lost a guy name syria 1 came to my clan and showed loyalty so i trust him and gave an account name "sumit 2" swordsmen character as he requested me, he said he will play and give me back. Now when i saw he is a scammer i try to take my account back but i can change my password. I gave him only password not an email link to that account, but i can login to that account and i can t change password too, but he can i saw him online always now he remove me from friend list too. I dint gave him my email so why cant i change my password using my email, did he hack my game. Plz gm help me plz... i know i did mistake giving him password cuz i am new player so i did mistake but plz help me with solution to retrieve my account back. Thankyou....
ardesia

Re: Account lost

Post by ardesia »

Hi sumit.
First of all, NEVER EVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!

This is how the password recovery system works:
1. open the game app
2. write your account name in the "login" field
3. write something in the password field
4. the app gives you a "password recovery tool": write YOUR ACCOUNT NAME in it and submit it
5. read your email: you received a mail informing you a password recovery has been attempted. In case you don't see this mail, check your mail spam folder
6. click the link inside the received email
7. you will get an "ok" page, and receive another email with a new password
8. open game app and use that password to login
9. its is suggested to change this new password soon (and never give it away again)
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

ardesia wrote:Hi sumit.
First of all, NEVER EVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR PASSWORD!

This is how the password recovery system works:
1. open the game app
2. write your account name in the "login" field
3. write something in the password field
4. the app gives you a "password recovery tool": write YOUR ACCOUNT NAME in it and submit it
5. read your email: you received a mail informing you a password recovery has been attempted. In case you don't see this mail, check your mail spam folder
6. click the link inside the received email
7. you will get an "ok" page, and receive another email with a new password
8. open game app and use that password to login
9. its is suggested to change this new password soon (and never give it away again)

It is unfortunate these behaviours exist; it's also sad that ones kindness, friendliness, in some cases innocence is met with deceit and theft, all while trying to learn and enjoy this very social mmorpg. Such is life I suppose. These individuals should be permanently banned from FT. Zero tolerance, absolutely deplorable.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Never share accounts. It's that simple.

Read the history of this forum and see how many people have been taken advantage of because they've given others their password.

Just don't do it in the first place.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Exactly what Leone said.

NEVER EVER SHARE YOUR PASSWORD

Even a GM doesn't need you to tell them your password.

Anyone asking you for your password is 100% a scammer (they do NOT need it to buy you levels, pets, or items).
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Sumit

Post by Sumit »

Hi ardesa sis not only my sumit 2 level 65 swordsmen character he took my orge character name revange orge level 38 too. Now if i try to reset my password using my email, it doesnt work the password recovery i tried as u told me. Plz help sister to get both my accounts back and i will change both password. Yestarday he tried to enter my clan and steal all my items too, plz help me get my both account this once and i will see him.

--
I am new to this game so i dont know much now i know everything

--
I hope gm can help me reterive my both account plz that guy name sariya 1 took my both account as both account passwords are same, plz ardesia sister i request u to plz give my both account back to or if its impossible for u to return me back plz banned permanently both my account. Please sister......

--
My dear GMs i am a kind man in gave people even trade items and gold through me to give to their next account but i never scammed, my heart is good thats why i help the guy syria with my account but what he did he meshup everything using my account even he remove me and became duke thats not acceptable, so i am human too i too feel sad when people does to me with my own account plz see if their is any way to get my account back if no way then just banne those account no matter how much did i work hard on that, first place why can i change my password using my own email which are link to my both account, did that scammer guy came from hacking institute.? Dam him, i will come back to game only when my problem is solve cuz if i come online i remember this always which make my interest lost on this game, plz i dont want to lost my interest on this game more over i spend almost $40 on this game buying pets, because of my problem i am starting to loose interest, i know fault is mine but gm can help i hope, cuz this game is made by u all, i am new player so i did mistake but now i learn.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Sumit, I'm writing you a PM
Sumit

Post by Sumit »

Sis ardesa i tried like how u told me, but looks like as if in those 2 account that i lost has none of my email connected to it i have 20 emails at all i tried using all of them, the guy who took it after he change my password i dont receive any email even if i try to reset my password. Did he remove my email connected to it and link with his own email. If its like that plz just banned my those both account. If u dont belive me i have many players friend of mine who an proof that is my own account.
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Sumit wrote:Sis ardesa i tried like how u told me, but looks like as if in those 2 account that i lost has none of my email connected to it i have 20 emails at all i tried using all of them, the guy who took it after he change my password i dont receive any email even if i try to reset my password. Did he remove my email connected to it and link with his own email. If its like that plz just banned my those both account. If u dont belive me i have many players friend of mine who an proof that is my own account.
In no way another player could ever change a linked email.
We are solving this case via PM
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Rule clearly states: Never give anyone your password or email