Special Skins Requests

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Kipers1

Re: Special Skins Requests

Post by Kipers1 »

Hello. My account is -Kipers-, My level is 2505lvl. Can I get special skin?
Aragorn1989

Post by Aragorn1989 »

Hi kiper, mi frend govaz need skin especial, can you give skin? He is lvl 3505 now
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Shared account
BOO!:ghost:
T_Y_R

Post by T_Y_R »

Hi i would like special skin my account is T_Y_R level 1500
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Kipers1 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:46 pm Hello! My account is Kipers. My level is 5860lvl, can I get a special skin?
Character Kipers can be given a skin when reaches 6000: you didn't ask for one when you were 5500, so - as per skins rule - next mark is 6000
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Kipers1 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:12 pm Hello. My account is -Kipers-, My level is 2505lvl. Can I get special skin?
-Kipers- can be given a skin, please ask us when you meet a GM online

Edit: Skin given Date:Jan 26, 2018 (Arashiko )
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Aragorn1989 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 7:39 pm Hi kiper, mi frend govaz need skin especial, can you give skin? He is lvl 3505 now
Hi Aragorn1989. Are you asking Kipers for the special skin, or the game staff?
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

T_Y_R wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:07 am Hi i would like special skin my account is T_Y_R level 1500
You can be given the special skin, and congrats on reaching 1500!
Please ask GMs online for the skin
Tarlin

Post by Tarlin »

ardesia wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:08 pm
Kipers1 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:46 pm Hello! My account is Kipers. My level is 5860lvl, can I get a special skin?
Character Kipers can be given a skin when reaches 6000: you didn't ask for one when you were 5500, so - as per skins rule - next mark is 6000
Not questioning your decision, but looking for clarification for myself in the future Ardesia. I read the rules and this section is what applied to this comment I believe:
"By reaching level 2000, 2500, etc., you can request a new special skin including a correction of skin within a week. It has the same mechanism as at level 1500. Be aware; if you skip a level step, for example, buy from level 1555 to level 2500, you can only get the level 2500 skin and the level 2000 skin is lost."

Maybe I misunderstood this section of the rule, but I read it to mean that if you reach 2 different milestones for skins without asking for 1 until the second milestone, you only get 1 skin total, even though you reached 2 different milestones. Simpler terms, I did not read it to mean that by passing a mark that you lose the opportunity to be granted a skin until the next mark if a skin was never requested for a previous mark.

If this is the case, can maybe clarification be put into the rules as it appears to be easily misinterpreted the way it is currently written. It is written as reaching 2 marks will grant only 1 skin for the highest mark reach. It does not specify that passing a mark without reaching the next removes ability to claim the last achieved marks reward.

Not in any way trying to stir up a hornets nest, just asking for clarification is all. Thank you.
Andrew333

Post by Andrew333 »

I know this isn't the place to post this (maybe) but I need some information, as to what information from a character denies said character from a special skin...I would really like to know before continuing to try and reach lvl 1500 to then request a possible denial I am only asking for I am thinking I'm not eligible from what I heard and read here PM me the information if don't want a discussion to open up here and sorry for posting here...thanks in advance for the staffs response
Open your mind and suck it in. :lol: