Special Skins Requests

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

white arch

Re: Special Skins Requests

Post by white arch »

Is a beautiful skin just is defective my xp bar even goes down when grinding 2.14/2.14bil should lvl up it goes to. 1.9bil so I have to do extra 200mil xp every lvl
white arch

Post by white arch »

ardesia wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:43 am How to request a special skin[/color never complain about much only time I cryed when builds reset to = when maxed and it was true not sold and we have a lvl cap now I just ask fix the buged skin or change me back to what I was am ok not getting getting a new 1
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Cleopatra wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:43 pm Kipper has a history of sharing with both mak228, JM Punk, Jaya Tci (aka Jony) and a few others that I'm sure I don't know about lol
1 - there is no "Kipper" in this thread. Please check spelling of names when reporting

2 - this thread IS NOT to be used to report. You know you can send a staff member a PM
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Kipers1 wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:00 pm worf ***. prove, do not prove your mouth ***!
1 - You REALLY have to mind your language

2 - this thread IS NOT the place where to express your opinion on others
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

white arch wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:08 pm Is a beautiful skin just is defective my xp bar even goes down when grinding 2.14/2.14bil should lvl up it goes to. 1.9bil so I have to do extra 200mil xp every lvl
You posted 3 replies in a thread we REALLY need to keep to minimum entries amount, but in the end you somehow are on topic.
This reply in particular seems to be referring to a problem quite different from lag.
Please send me a PM with a description of what is happening with XP and of why you think it is due to the skin.