Special Skins Requests

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

madmaniacal1

Re: Special Skins Requests

Post by madmaniacal1 »

DaHobbit wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:07 pm
DwarfTank wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:17 pm
madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:07 pm

This player has shared accounts, abused bugs, and (most recently) tried to extort players to give him items or he would kill them while mining emeralds.
I got refused a skin for my past deeds (for which I paid a heavy price), but HE gets a skin?

I thought a case closed remains closed especially when the convicted has received their punishment? Am I wrong?
Yes, you are very wrong. To say that someone that abuses the rules, but is caught and punished, is therefore innocent because they "paid the price" is completely wrong. Every request and every case is decided separately. To say that someone that is abusing the rules is now eligible for special treatment because they did this or that..... nonsense.
Ok. I understood why my account was refused the skin, and I'm not in any way disputing the ruling. I just didn't understand how a player with Jaya's history would be allowed one.
Omnes Autem Uri
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:52 pm

I thought a case closed remains closed especially when the convicted has received their punishment? Am I wrong?
Yes, you are very wrong. To say that someone that abuses the rules, but is caught and punished, is therefore innocent because they "paid the price" is completely wrong. Every request and every case is decided separately. To say that someone that is abusing the rules is now eligible for special treatment because they did this or that..... nonsense.
Ok. I understood why my account was refused the skin, and I'm not in any way disputing the ruling. I just didn't understand how a player with Jaya's history would be allowed one.
I'm not wading into the "paid the price" waters, but requesting a skin is different from getting a skin.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
DwarfTank

Post by DwarfTank »

madmaniacal1 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:07 pm

This player has shared accounts, abused bugs, and (most recently) tried to extort players to give him items or he would kill them while mining emeralds.
I got refused a skin for my past deeds (for which I paid a heavy price), but HE gets a skin?

You are absolutely misunderstanding me. I'm not sure how to make this more understable?
DwarfTank-lvl2093(Legendary Player)
ShadowHood-lvl2608
"You can lead a human to knowledge but you can't make one think."Kal-Not:2986BH
TRAXXAS

Post by TRAXXAS »

DwarfTank wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:21 am

You are absolutely misunderstanding me. I'm not sure how to make this more understable?
What is the point in wasting any more of your time to make it understandable. You would be better off trying to pick up flowers in a grassfield to be completely honest

Edited by a mod. Please mind language
Have you ever seen a Mac-11?
New Tech-9 with the extension,
HK, AK-47,
Mayday, Man down, call the reverend,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings,
I put that on the bible boy, count your blessings.
(Lyrics by Zuse)
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

i think being elwgible for a special skin is similiar to getting a letter of good conduct in real life stating you have never been convicted for a crime. you have paid the price, served your time but still wont get that.

one difference though. i think thevsharing thing is account based, so one account might be refused a skin, while another of the same player gets it.
DaHobbit

Post by DaHobbit »

The key word here is "special." It is not a right. It is not guaranteed. It is a reward. Every request is considered based upon the player requesting the skin and that players overall behavior. If a player has been in trouble, was punished, and is requesting a special skin, they may be denied. However, we will often look at the time the player becomes eligible and monitor the player's behavior. If they are no longer violating game rules, they will be considered for a special skin the next time the player becomes eligible.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
death911

Post by death911 »

I would like to say our GMs work very efficiently and they would decide what's for best and correct.
About Jaya i would say according me he doesn't desvre special skin. He is mute for a reason. I suspect(not sure) he uses bugs to attack non clan players at emaralds. He has shared his account. He extorts other players. And what else the reason madmaniacal mentioned.
But i still see him with minotaur skin. I don't know why he got that skin. It should be removed and if he share accounts again or does serious offence he should be jailed
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

death911 wrote: Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:03 pm I would like to say our GMs work very efficiently and they would decide what's for best and correct.
About Jaya i would say according me he doesn't desvre special skin. He is mute for a reason. I suspect(not sure) he uses bugs to attack non clan players at emaralds. He has shared his account. He extorts other players. And what else the reason madmaniacal mentioned.
But i still see him with minotaur skin. I don't know why he got that skin. It should be removed and if he share accounts again or does serious offence he should be jailed
i think he got that skin before the rules were changed. before you could get a special skin at lv1500and each 500 lvls. there was no no sharing or fair play requirement.

I am.hugely against removing anything previously awarded because of a rule change.
a rule apllies to the current situation. in the past the rules of that time apply.

now of course the same rules apply to all, so anyone who shares or does serious offence should be jailed.
only the skin request looks at past behaviour so in my opinion its rather clear. new special skins wont be awareded to previously shared accounts or known bug abusers. if they are i feel there is a valid reason to complain, but as far as i kbow that hasnt happened.
Jon Jon

Post by Jon Jon »

Finish to talk *** and demonstrate evidence, gang of crybabies and *** people
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

Jon Jon wrote: Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:36 am Finish to talk *** and demonstrate evidence, gang of crybabies and *** people
You want evidence? Check PM.
Omnes Autem Uri