No such user error

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Tarlin

No such user error

Post by Tarlin »

I was playing the game and logged out to get my son off his bus. Tried to log back in 10 minutes later without changing login info and it says no such user exists. Tried clearing from background apps and reopened... Same issue.

I entered my email into the pop up window and it sent me my user and the password. Logged in using exact info, checked multiple times... "No such user exists".... Not sure what's going on. Please help and thank you!!
MadMikael

Re: No such user error

Post by MadMikael »

Tarlin wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:14 pm I was playing the game and logged out to get my son off his bus. Tried to log back in 10 minutes later without changing login info and it says no such user exists. Tried clearing from background apps and reopened... Same issue.

I entered my email into the pop up window and it sent me my user and the password. Logged in using exact info, checked multiple times... "No such user exists".... Not sure what's going on. Please help and thank you!!
Sorry about that.
There was a problem - quickly fixed by the programmer.
However, some players may have experienced some losses.
Those players are asked to contact an administrator by forum PM (green named on the forum)
Include your account name(s) and details of your losses.
They will look into it and see if they can fix it.
*Note - false reports can and will be punished for in this instance, as the workload is already enough

Sorry for the inconvenience everyone.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Tarlin

Re: No such user error

Post by Tarlin »

Mad,
Thank you for the swift reply. I am finally able to log back in and just checked out my inventory and gold, I seem to have all of my gear, items and gold as before. Only thing different appears to be the location that I am in, which is fine. I don't mind walking. I did not check my bank or inn room but I have not accessed either recently so I would assume they are not impacted. Hopefully the other users who experienced this issue will have the same luck as I had.

Thanks again!!!