A new rule based on the issuance of special skins

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Zloba

Re: A new rule based on the issuance of special skins

Post by Zloba »

I apologize for my harsh statements, I really do not understand much, I just felt sorry that I was actively playing, because of an error committed earlier, I lose all the advantages of the game, thanks for your explanation, I hope that this rule will be added to this rule changes and people who did not violate the rules of the group will still be able to use the full potential of the game even on the purchased account, as there are so many
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Zloba wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:04 pm I apologize for my harsh statements, I really do not understand much, I just felt sorry that I was actively playing, because of an error committed earlier, I lose all the advantages of the game, thanks for your explanation, I hope that this rule will be added to this rule changes and people who did not violate the rules of the group will still be able to use the full potential of the game even on the purchased account, as there are so many
I apologize as well.
Thing is - we both love this game. When passion is involved, things always get heated.
The game is coming on it's 5th anniversary now - I'd like to see it go for another 5 years, and I'm sure you would too.
I really do not care for a lot of the work I have to do.
Making decisions like this are not fun, nor easy.
If I could manage to bring back all the fun things of old, in a way that is fair to all, that rewards the good, but not the bad, I will do so without hesitation.
But, I am rather limited in what I can do.
Keep in mind - GMs are simply players with trust and responsibility; ok, I have an account that has "super powers", but it's only just a tool to help maintain the game's stability. I still fall under the same rules you do - and then some. Players have 3 sets of rules to follow; I currently have 6 full "sets", plus part of the 7th and 8th set as well (these include the 3 you have).

The rule as it stands, is not perfect - and I fear it never will be.
There are some who have skins who shouldn't; there are some who are not getting them who probably should.
This bothers me just as much as it bothers you.
But apart from "removing all special skins", I really don't know of any way that is 100% fair at this time.
All I can say is, I'm trying.
The game changes - constantly. It is far different than it was four years ago when I started (there are a few posts floating around, if you're curious).
But I think we can all agree - that there are a lot of bad players out there.
GMs try very hard to reduce their numbers - but it is an uphill battle, and one that constantly seems like we are losing.
And I absolutely hate having to vote to remove features that are fun, simply because of these types of players.
If you could hear my cussing in real life sometimes... :lol:
I just tend not to type it out ;)

What I hope comes out of this - is that our programmer, compbatant, may get a stellar idea that can fix everything.
He is a bit of a miracle worker. Many don't understand how difficult it is to do some things that seem "so simple".
I've seen him work 20 hour days, for days straight, at times... ok, not literally "seen", but there are ways I can tell what he's up to - to an extent.
Yes, I'm hoping for a miracle. Until such a time, I will simply do what I can.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Zloba

Post by Zloba »

I'm very glad that you helped understand the full problem, I agree that the only way out is to completely remove the special skin, this will cause annoyance to the players, but what happens now is just a drop in my what can start if this problem is not solved, I will allow myself to make you an offer that I saw in messages earlier, but can make special skins purchased? and personal, but allowed to buy only from the 1500th level, let's say I reached the 1500th level and I have limitless opportunities to buy a special skin how many times I want what I want, but I can not pass them as you like this idea? sorry if I'm wrong, just a special skin is a high-level indicator, it's like the stimulus is rocking
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Zloba wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:45 pm I'm very glad that you helped understand the full problem, I agree that the only way out is to completely remove the special skin, this will cause annoyance to the players, but what happens now is just a drop in my what can start if this problem is not solved, I will allow myself to make you an offer that I saw in messages earlier, but can make special skins purchased? and personal, but allowed to buy only from the 1500th level, let's say I reached the 1500th level and I have limitless opportunities to buy a special skin how many times I want what I want, but I can not pass them as you like this idea? sorry if I'm wrong, just a special skin is a high-level indicator, it's like the stimulus is rocking
I could support this idea, sure.
It would not be fair to those who cannot buy, but it would end the cheating used to get special skins unfairly by level.
I do not like this idea, but I can support it.
Ultimately, it is up to the programmer to decide on this though.
EDIT: still, steps would need to be taken to reduce sold accounts; perhaps your previous idea maybe could be part of it; the percentage one
A lot of thought would have to go into it before such ideas were implemented.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

MadMikael wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:56 pm Um, thanks for the praises Ryaca, but let's try to stay on topic here.
You are absolutely right

I will repost this in off topic where it belongs

Please delete this if u have time

I forgot this was help wanted :D

I do tend to stray for some reason

I guess that it is a ghosts way
BOO!:ghost: