A new rule based on the issuance of special skins

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Mr_Maks

A new rule based on the issuance of special skins

Post by Mr_Maks »

I and my friends would like to know more about this rule:No special skin is being given to known shared/traded accounts.
I can understand that there is no point in servicing the sold gaming accounts.
But I would like to learn more about shared accounts.
For example, 2 brothers or 2 best friends decided to create and play on the same account and when they reach 1500 lvl they will not get a special skin?
I do not think that this should happen, because they tried to get this 1500 only to get a special skin.
And after they are not allowed to take a special skin they will lose that motivation to play and just walk away from the game with the nose down forever...
I know that the game needs new players but with this rule these players alas long not to linger in our FT
I slightly do not understand this rule please explain :|
Leone

Re: A new rule based on the issuance of special skins

Post by Leone »

The rule is there because there is no way of confirming whether or not players are telling the truth in the scenario you mention.

How can GMs distinguish between two family members on one account and all members of a clan on another? The answer is they can't. The rules are there and clearly written. If players decide to ignore them then they face the consequences.
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Leone wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 am The rule is there because there is no way of confirming whether or not players are telling the truth in the scenario you mention.

How can GMs distinguish between two family members on one account and all members of a clan on another? The answer is they can't. The rules are there and clearly written. If players decide to ignore them then they face the consequences.
I meant a little different.For example, from the same 9k account white arch know the password for almost all of his WAAR clan members and this character almost never happens offline.And has 3+ or more users.
This is the concept-shared.

And when 1-2 people are playing on the same account who have long known each other and trust in this there as for me such an account should not have a shared status.

I just want to learn all the details about this rule and tell my thoughts about it
Leone

Post by Leone »

At the risk of repeating myself, how can GMs distinguish between the two scenarios you mention?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Leone wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:09 pm At the risk of repeating myself, how can GMs distinguish between the two scenarios you mention?
How exactly I do not know because I was not on the GM team, but I'm pretty sure GM can watch it how many players are playing on any account.
Leone

Post by Leone »

Even if that is the case and an account is only shared by two people, how can a GM know whether or not the two are (a) good friends or family members in real life or (b) people who know each other because of FT?
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

Leone wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:41 pm Even if that is the case and an account is only shared by two people, how can a GM know whether or not the two are (a) good friends or family members in real life or (b) people who know each other because of FT?
No, GM can not and should not know this.
Just half of the high-level FT players are allowed to use their account if the owner himself can not at this time play for example defending his clan bases, and once such a rule appears with common accounts that apparently will develop further, I suggest doing at least the way I described above there were no mass trials in the future.
benbaggen

Post by benbaggen »

I kind of like this idea,i think that if u can provide solid proof to the mod team in some way that tjat u are indeed related or know each other irl then sharing a acc should not affect the 1500 skin change,but it would b on the players to provide the proof that the mods request,mods have alot to handle as it is.i feel there is no reason famley or close personal friends shouldnt b able to share accs. Is there a diff between a $10k car and a $10k acc.and most people would let fam and close friends use there car
Zloba

Post by Zloba »

I would also like to get skins for the accounts sold, for example, I bought an account and used it for more than six months, did not it become mine? this is a pressure on the players, and if a person is an active player often buys a donat and now the whole incentive to the game is gone is just horror so it's not right to do!
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Zloba wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:46 pm I would also like to get skins for the accounts sold, for example, I bought an account and used it for more than six months, did not it become mine? this is a pressure on the players, and if a person is an active player often buys a donat and now the whole incentive to the game is gone is just horror so it's not right to do!
Thing is, by buying an account, you're breaking laws.
You DO NOT actually own an account.
You're selling or buying something that is not yours.
Why should that be encouraged?
Not to mention, that these such trades actually take money from the game, not put money into it.
I have no pity for you, or any who involve themselves in such activities, and lose out on features because of it.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711