Bad kids disrespect elders

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nita45

Bad kids disrespect elders

Post by Nita45 »

:oops: A guy was leveling in the spider map above the wagon shop up next map I cam across I saw them leveling so I just went near them I have attacked any spider yet and that guy directly said me " go away". So I asked him how much for u bought this map? And he said me I bought this map for your mom. Wow...! Does my mom has no respect. Is calling someone's mothers with bad expression is a kind of respect. Games have rules and some kids are making those rules so cheap. That guy name is - vasco.
Character -mage.
Level -88-90 I am not sure.
This things make really bad. I know all players are mostly kids and there are some player adult too like me my age is 32 and when a kid says like that it feels bad and shame. I have screenshot too. But I don't know how to post screenshot yet as I am new to foum. Never use yet.
Akkilles

Re: Bad kids disrespect elders

Post by Akkilles »

Hello
I'm sorry for what happen to you and I understand the you feel insulted.

Thank you for reporting this .
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

I've actually seen quite a few older players who disrespect like this. I guess it's a matter of how mature you are. Age doesn't always represent maturity :shock:
I'm sorry you experienced this and hope the player got punished or warned in some way. Good luck while levelling! I hope nothing like this happens again :)
Does life really get better?
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

NightBaby wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:25 am I've actually seen quite a few older players who disrespect like this. I guess it's a matter of how mature you are. Age doesn't always represent maturity :shock:
I'm sorry you experienced this and hope the player got punished or warned in some way. Good luck while levelling! I hope nothing like this happens again :)
+1
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

let's say sometimes fair play is far from this game, u know, people shows their best when hidden behind a virtual identity :D :D :D
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR