pet died

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

ZEZE2

pet died

Post by ZEZE2 »

how to call gm when block or pet deid by spawnerFemistocal- killed pet
NightBaby

Re: pet died

Post by NightBaby »

I think you should watch mini map more carefully so this won't happen again. Be sure to keep a close eye on mass amounts of spawn heading towards your pets. However, if a player does this over and over in order to kill pets, I would message a GM with /time stamps and the player's name. Maybe something can be done :)
Does life really get better?
death911

Post by death911 »

There should be a strict law against pet killers..
I know the player Korreon (1100+) swordsman who always tries to kill other's pets and gets away with it. He has even tried to kill my pets numerous times but since there is no rule against it i can't do anything about it. I just log or move my pets.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

This just happened to me as well with korreon. He intentionally spawned dozens of green devils on me and pets. I screenshot, noted map and time and sent to GM box. Hopefully some type of punishment will be done to this jerk
Leone

Post by Leone »

Spawn killers - whether against a player or their pets - are up there (or down there) with the worst of ft players.

There's a difference between deliberately dragging on and just wandering past. What you've described is no accident.

I know Liz mate you won't get your pet back but I know yr report will be added so it builds up a picture against him. From a player's point of view, he's not to be trusted. Let us - as a community- move against these players.

A wider point:
We need more GMs to help. Then we could catch these players. In the mean time, we need to get behind our current team. We volunteer to play and they volunteer to help.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

a pet is an extra option in game. noone says you to buy a pet.
i lost many pets same way, till i learned to be more carefull and looking on map whats happened there.
a gm cannot help you get pet back.
if you need a pet as a helper, park them in an safe position.
if you will not loose real money, you can buy a pet in shop for ingame gold. you must reach the pets level to buy them in shop.
there are many players in game wanna tr to go other places and thanthey are running away from mops because they are too strong......
most players not realy want to kill any pet, because they are knowing pets are expensive, but they spawning mops to pets, because they are running away from mops and wont die.

Like the other says.... : YOU MUST WATCH MORE ON MINIMAP WHAT IS HAPPEN !

Sry bro....thats life in this game....the publishers will earn money too !

BE CAREFUL !

Safe your money ....
look at map and log out before pets dieing !
grinding slower with pets from shop and you will not loose real money !

HAVE FUN BRO .........

C U in game

greetings SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

KOREON is an lovely killer !
DUKE of SK-Clan
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

SK1976 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:13 pm if you need a pet as a helper, park them in an safe position.
That's one of the problems. For pet killers there is NO safe position. I saw two pets very carefully parked half way up the west wall of the castle at Silverwood when NO archers spawn. I saw a "blaskname" create a huge spawn of archers and drag them to the pets. By the time I saw what was happening and followed to try to save the pets they were dead and blackname logged.

Yes buyer beware, but new people in the game with shop pets sometimes just don't know and can't afford to buy new pets right away.

I killed a players "troll and dog" once, not meaning to. I gave him 500K to buy new ones as I felt bad for him.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

LEONE...wise words. I didnt mean to be so obtuse in the post I made. I actually didnt lose my pet, or retaliate. I was going to talk with him, but of course he is muted for rule violation. So I left the spot that I was minding my own business in and went to another map. My earlier post, here on the public forum was a much shorter version and way less detaied than the message I sent to GM inbox. After reading other players problems with him, I was merely pointing out that korreon is a dangerous player so that others would be cautious when they see him coming around.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I especially like this part
Leone wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:13 am A wider point:
We need more GMs to help. Then we could catch these players. In the mean time, we need to get behind our current team. We volunteer to play and they volunteer to help.
Thing is, those best for the job usually don't want to do it.
Hey, I'm included in that - I've quit GM more times than I can count. The bad days suck. Period.

There are ideas in the works to address this too, but like everything else, takes a lot of time - and these ideas are not small.
Perhaps, when those are finally realized, things will be a little better.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711