Cemetery key

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Ryaca

Cemetery key

Post by Ryaca »

I discarded my cemetery key

Would it be possible to have a GM give me another?
BOO!:ghost:
MadMikael

Re: Cemetery key

Post by MadMikael »

Ryaca wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:12 am I discarded my cemetery key

Would it be possible to have a GM give me another?
I'll post a report.
I'm assuming, this is on Ryaca_1?
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Ty

Yes Ryaca_1
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Report/Request filed

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

Ty:ghost:
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

if youv been playing longer then a month or so and did some quests you realy should have learned never to discard an item which isnt a regular drop or can be bought in shop. even if it has no further use now, who knows in the next update.
this is especialy true for keys. new doors or passages are often added when new maps come out.

put those things in bank, house or tavern.

gms havent been eager to replace discarded items in the past, usualy its tough luck, your own fault. although if its needed for main story line they have replaced.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

rearrow wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:36 am if youv been playing longer then a month or so and did some quests you realy should have learned never to discard an item which isnt a regular drop or can be bought in shop. even if it has no further use now, who knows in the next update.
this is especialy true for keys. new doors or passages are often added when new maps come out.

put those things in bank, house or tavern.

gms havent been eager to replace discarded items in the past, usualy its tough luck, your own fault. although if its needed for main story line they have replaced.
That was the issue though - until this BETA update, you couldn't put it in storage. I have mine in my pack - I don't have the beta, so I'm stuck with it. It's the same as say, the blue keys (except, you can get those again).

But you do make a valid point, and that may be considered as well.

Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

rearrow i am a tester and i tested the new maps before they were released

When we were testing, the cemetery key disappeared after its first use and i thought that it didn't disapper this time around due to a bug

We had many similar issues like this when we were testing

So please save the "if you've been playing longer than a month" speech :roll:
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

in that case you should have used a pm. and be more careful lol. and reported it as a bug.
people have accidently sold castles they build a year on or shopsold gear which took a. year to grind (game was muchharder before) and these were not replaced.
there was even a 'rule' somewhere which said so.
and since you are always quoting rules....

furthermore i asume that as a lv4000+ you can afford and use extra backpack and pets. some cant and they have a lot less inventory and still dont discard non tradable gear.

rear is walking around with about 30skull keys. need helpto get the ones needed to open doors but most of my friends play at different times.
imagine how hard it is to do those quests from michael now.
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

As i stated above the key was originally supposed to disappear after use and just like when we tested it didn't and we were told to discard until fixed

I made a mistake assuming this was the case this time around

I am not perfect so please forgive me if i make a mistake here and there

I remember when carbon ingots were non tradeable and i discarded those all the time

GMs replace lost quest items all of the time and in fact there are very recent posts where players have asked for quest items that they discarded and they were told they will be replaced and to find a GM at spawn to receive the lost items

This is no different

Granted GMs are very busy at the moment with the recent situation with bug abuse and cloning items so I do not expect this to be a top priority and understandably so

I posted this publicly so hopefully players will be aware and not make the same mistake as new players join FT everyday and are not as knowledgeable as older and more experienced players