Cemetery key

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: Cemetery key

Post by rearrow »

if gms are replacing items discarded on purpose by players with more then a few weeks experience then that is a big change from a few years ago. and one that will lead to a lot of work.

your defense is that ypu thought it was a bug.
so as a beta tester you should have filed a bug report and ask why iit didnt disapear. and store it in your house lol. instead you thre it away ON PURPOSE, choosing to make extra room and taking the risk that a unique item might be needed later.
yes it eas a mistake and you ate allowed to make them. just as it was a mistake when i sold a castle or shop sold a swaphelm (highest lvl gear at that time (spawn party drop only).

however in the game faq it says that most time lost quest items are replaced, so ur probably lucky because its lost because you discarded it lol.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

Rearrow, you and I usually find ourselves on the same side of things, but I think you're wrong here to be honest... items like this have always been replaced, and generally we find a way to make the item available again in game for players who discarded it - I don't think there's another key in the game anymore that can only be acquired one time is there? That's an honest question, because if there is, I think it should be fixed (as this one should be imo)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Ryaca

Post by Ryaca »

rearrow what exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

Why are you putting so much effort into keeping me from getting a simple quest item replaced?

What is the real issue here?

How is it that you are an expert on anything regarding testing of new content?

Why does how long a player plays FT make any difference at all?

Do you harbor a grudge against me?

Are you trying to be malicious?

Do you have a chip on your shoulder?

Why are you so argumentative about every topic?

Do you simply argue just for the sake of arguing?
BOO!:ghost:
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

I really hope this doesn't escalate to the point that requires action.

Again, let me reiterate - the key is non-storable in the official release of the game.
You can only store it if you have the beta, and that feature was added after he disposed of the key anyway.

After reading this thread and learning these things, I myself opted into the beta just so I could store the key and holy water lol.
I'll finish that quest eventually - I was just more focused on mining.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Ryaca wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:12 am I discarded my cemetery key

Would it be possible to have a GM give me another?
I received a key for the supervisor quest, as I was about to grab it, I got logged, key is gone... I sent Hobbit a PM, haven't heard anything yet, was this the right course of action?
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Khmer wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:47 pm
Ryaca wrote: Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:12 am I discarded my cemetery key

Would it be possible to have a GM give me another?
I received a key for the supervisor quest, as I was about to grab it, I got logged, key is gone... I sent Hobbit a PM, haven't heard anything yet, was this the right course of action?
A quest item should ONLY disappear when it is used in the game and no longer required. Players should NOT be able to delete these items, to 'err is human...' and this is odd to any game I have ever played! :shock:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Hmmmm I did the same thinking as Ryaca_1 thinking it wasn't needed anymore, same as the holy water.
So I am missing both. :(
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Well, the good news is that the update allows everyone to store these items (and others like bone keys, bright color keys, etc.) now, so it is not limited to just Beta users. Yes, I know that "good" is relative and doesn't help those who already had the issue.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

ok. i confess im having a bit of fun with you ryaca.
your manyposts on the sharing subject rubbed me the wrong way, especially the argument that by sharing an account people had it so easy because they could lvl the account so much faster.

while in fact most of these accounts were created and lvled in times when there were no pets and grinding a lvl took a week. and lvl buying didnt resist or was rare.
So when someone who bought most of his 4k+ lvls or grinded them with the use of pets acuses others who spend thousands more hours grinding their lvls of having it easy bevause they shared and therefor should be punished this realy pissed me off.
And you snitching in others didnt help.
I have no problem with the rule and with comp or gms enforcing it. its compbatants income, and its the gms (volunteer drop). but there is no need for players to snitch on others.

when i then saw you asking gms to correct a mistake you made on purpose I couldnt resist having a little revenge.

i know you gonna get that item back, doesnt matter to me.
You have seen my many posts in forum over the last 5years. you probably realise that i respect grinders, but dont like lvl buyers much.
Since as a non buyer in game pvp means basicly only dying and loosing gear i have become a "forum fighter".
Shame that nobody uses the clan section much anymore, theres some epic fights and propaganda matches in there.

I am rearrow on forum and not rene.
rearrow doesnt like mages much (perverts in dresses), defender of the poor or rather critic of the rich, and first and foremost rear=raw. he will defend raw and its members with any legal means and will never voluntary unclan or leave raw. He wont lie, but might not always tell the whole truth.

RAW RAW RAW UR BOAT
REAR IS ALWAYS RAW
HURTING RAW WONT BE SMART
THAT IS REARS FIRST LAW
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

rearrow wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:55 am rearrow doesnt like mages much (perverts in dresses)
haha not all mages are bad
some are primarily healers/farmers for low gear (for others)
and... I notice that many who hate mages aren't above asking for a heal when they need one (not accusing you, but I see others do it a lot)

anyway, when I read your other posts, I figured you were up to something
I'm just glad no one got too carried away ;)

hope all is well with the both of you
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711