Gm help

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Stervochka

Gm help

Post by Stervochka »

I took things from the bank into inventory, I closed the game, and when I again entered things there was neither in the bank nor in the inventory. lost the bow 500 + 2, armor 500 + 2, bots 500, bracelet 350. return the items or compensate for the damage!
DaHobbit

Re: Gm help

Post by DaHobbit »

We will look into this. Please be patient.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Stervochka wrote: Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:05 pm I took things from the bank into inventory, I closed the game, and when I again entered things there was neither in the bank nor in the inventory. lost the bow 500 + 2, armor 500 + 2, bots 500, bracelet 350. return the items or compensate for the damage!
When did that happen?
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Stervochka

Post by Stervochka »

30.03 9:00-11:00
BigRus_x

Re, GM help

Post by BigRus_x »

Обращение к Администраторам, почему мой аккаунт заблокировали? Захожу и нечего не появляется...
Пожайлусто исправьте это.
За ранее спасибо! Всего самого наилучшего!
DaHobbit

Re: Re, GM help

Post by DaHobbit »

BigRus_x wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:55 am Обращение к Администраторам, почему мой аккаунт заблокировали? Захожу и нечего не появляется...
Пожайлусто исправьте это.
За ранее спасибо! Всего самого наилучшего!
Google Translate:
Appeal to Administrators, why my account was blocked? I go and there is nothing to show ...
Correctly correct this.
Thank you in advance! Best wishes!

Response by DaHobbit: You know very well why you were banned. You were spamming accounts with offensive names, and you were telling me that I had to pay you to stop. Your ban is temporary. You will be allowed to enter the game again after the next server restart. Please do not do this again.
Вы очень хорошо знаете, почему вас запретили. Вы писались с оскорбительными именами, и вы говорили мне, что я должен был заплатить вам, чтобы остановиться. Ваш запрет является временным. Вам снова будет разрешено войти в игру. Пожалуйста, не делайте этого снова.
DaHobbit - Game Master (GM)