Game crash and my pet died and lost 1 level

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nita45

Game crash and my pet died and lost 1 level

Post by Nita45 »

I have a game problem. My game crash sometimes it says unfortunately stop. And last Sunday on 29 april I lost 1 level I don't know why after I log off I try to log in and it says no such user I tried more than 15 times then I am able to login to my account and when I login I lost my 1 level and today I lost my 1 pet again u was using joystick and after few minutes my mage started to move by itself here and there I try to control my mage but noting happen it kept on moving by itself and I have 2 pets my pets were moving along with mage later I couldn't control my mage so I log off and when I relog my 1 pet gone. So how is this posible why only with me I lost 1 level and my mage move by itself gets out of control and my 1 pet gone too... This is really bad how can we play like this and buying pet is a real money. Ok I lost level np i dont need level cuz I can get it back by killing mob but losing pet isn't that simple it goes from our pocket. And I am not a kid my age is 28 by now I know the importance of real money plz give me back my pet and solve my problem. This really makes me feel bad. Another guy like me face problem his name is punisher he is my game friend he too face problem. I love this game but if this game happens like that losing level losing pet how can we play this game. Plz.... requesting u to solve my issues.
Leone

Re: Game crash and my pet died and lost 1 level

Post by Leone »

It sounds like you believe you have encountered a bug in the game. If so, I would report it using this format so that GMs can investigate:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=975
BroodingSnow

Re: Game crash and my pet died and lost 1 level

Post by BroodingSnow »

Not sure what day it was, but a few days back the server did have a 25min ish rollback to fix some deleted accounts. May be that is what caused u to lose a level. If u had bought a let at the time it wouldve been unbought too.

As for the buggy movement, i too have experienced this. Seems to happen when u click to move, even by mistake, then try to move with tge joystick. It keeps trying to get to where you clicked. Clicking nearby to make it go there usually fixes it.
If you think of the best, things can only get worse.
If you think of the worst, things can only get better.