Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Leone

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by Leone »

So you were jailed for no reason?

Really?

You used the word 'honesty' earlier.
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I'm just going to leave this here. And please bear in mind it is just MHO!

Lately this thread seems to have a very close connection to this one!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Leone

Post by Leone »

LostKnight wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:09 am I'm just going to leave this here. And please bear in mind it is just MHO!

Lately this thread seems to have a very close connection to this one!
I think I'm going to do the same. It's probably for the best.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

I don t think a player is jailed with no reason. Somebody thinks that asking for a long time is a good way to be released. Some cases i read for months, anyway, showed is possible and so we are here daily, reading same
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

hungry_wolf wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 am I don t think a player is jailed with no reason.
Haha. Nice to pretend to be blind.
FT`ing life away
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

vlad198401 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:32 am
hungry_wolf wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:50 am I don t think a player is jailed with no reason.
Vlad what u want say ? for me case is closed. i ve never broken a rule in my whole FT experience and still here reading complaints from abusers.
I wrote many times i m against releases from jail. Also a close friend of mine was jailed with all chars, i m not here crying for him all day long and
my friend decided to quit.
If i were GM, no one jailed because found guilty would have been released. But i m nobody, i m just trying to slow the continuous crying because
annoy me. Other option could be i finally quit forum and game because i am disgusted of this situation, fed up to be asked also in game to
write for some poor boy jailed.
I know many that play could be in jail but they are not, but frankly speaking i can t help.
I am fed up of many things.
And probably this is my last message in forum.
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

Kopoh4elL wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 pm (several posts)
Kopoh4elL, you choosed to go public, thus I believe it is fair to post a public answer.
Your characters, and the characters of this girl you mention, have been involved in the Trade Bug Abuse.
We have evidence about that, recorded in game data.
The case has been very complex.
It took a lot of time to investigate on it and to take innocent characters apart from guilty ones.
I don't know (and if I knew I wouldn't make a public post about it anyway) if you were using your characters when the abuse took place.
As per rule 3 the character is being punished.
Since the abuse has been very bad, rule 4 has been applied and all characters known as alts of the abusers has been punished as well.
If you are innocent, then you are not the only player who has lost characters "thanks" of having given them to an abuser to temporarily use them. As per rule 6, that was your risk to take and consequences are yours to face.

Yes, we have the receipts of your purchases of levels.
Having bought levels is not saving your characters from being punished for the Trade Bug ABuse.
It would be as thinking that one could freely go rob a shop, because they bought something there the day before.

As I wrote you in PM, please stop asking for a review of the case. We already did it, and no character of yours is being released.

You are welcome contacting compbatant, if you are unhappy with my answer. He is the one admins refer to.
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

Leone wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 11:54 pm So you were jailed for no reason?

Really?

You used the word 'honesty' earlier.
I honestly did not understand to complicate the offer. why the prison, even know the reasons for this is not only short words of abuse as too lazy to write. Or the history of GM who's son and daughter have games there. if we argue or pvp such a game. noticed during the send prison for what is not normal. as the king of GM he does not like the struggle of the past that I did. I wrote to GM the fact of the question and the answer is the language of the sign. Sorry for this game so what to do, what not to like? or does it bother me?
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

hungry_wolf wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:58 am
HW: Show
Vlad what u want say ? for me case is closed. i ve never broken a rule in my whole FT experience and still here reading complaints from abusers.
I wrote many times i m against releases from jail. Also a close friend of mine was jailed with all chars, i m not here crying for him all day long and
If i were GM, no one jailed because found guilty would have been released. But i m nobody, i m just trying to slow the continuous crying because
annoy me. Other option could be i finally quit forum and game because i am disgusted of this situation, fed up to be asked also in game to
I know many that play could be in jail but they are not, but frankly speaking i can t help.
You wrote: I don t think a player is jailed with no reason. «A» is for "any"/"some". I can call for at least 2 cases of wrong jailing: Tyuirk (or smth like that) and Taku-8. Both were released, but these cases show that GM can make mistakes, and innocent can be jailed. Lack of transparency and lots of possibilities for human factor make all claims "we investigated/re-investigated and we are right and you are wrong" sound like "because we say so."
FT`ing life away
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

vlad198401 wrote: Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:14 am
hungry_wolf wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:58 am

HW: Show
You wrote: I don t think a player is jailed with no reason. «A» is for "any"/"some". I can call for at least 2 cases of wrong jailing: Tyuirk (or smth like that) and Taku-8. Both were released, but these cases show that GM can make mistakes, and innocent can be jailed. Lack of transparency and lots of possibilities for human factor make all claims "we investigated/re-investigated and we are right and you are wrong" sound like "because we say so."
Yes, I heard that they do not like to kindly help. Numerous delusions, they are a lamp will not save animals. bad game is present