Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Kopoh4elL

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by Kopoh4elL »

hmm, the rules of the game are written not so much for the account. what should I do ? that the new rules are forbidden by a dude. I'm with a girl, I also play, there are 8 more phone numbers - one Google account. do not mind it . change Pavel101, Pavel102 = BossXAlLK, -X3-. So? that's why 19 accounts, weighs how many thousands of shares during the quest and the seller trades. if a maximum of 3 accounts do not have enough inventory, craft, etc. is against
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

hungry_wolf wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:22 pm Seems the problem is language used, i m barely able to read what that guy writes.
Kopoh4elL is deaf, so he has rather severe speech impairment.
AFAIK, he was also accused of using trade bug, but as far as I know him, he used to pay for pixels, not to steal them. So he is asking to release his characters.
Or to double/triple check his case. This request of him, I find rather reasonable. If somebody think different, let's jail TAKU-8 again (he was released from jail after additional checks).

Also, he pretentds to write to Ardesia every 3 days, but she is not responding. As far as I see, GMs sometimes are fast to jail, but slow to support, though I usually was responded and helped nicely.
FT`ing life away
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

vlad198401 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:51 am
hungry_wolf wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:22 pm Seems the problem is language used, i m barely able to read what that guy writes.
AFAIK, he was also accused of using trade bug, but as far as I know him, he used to pay for pixels, not to steal them. So he is asking to release his characters.
Or to double/triple check his case. This request of him, I find rather reasonable. If somebody think different, let's jail TAKU-8 again (he was released from jail after additional checks).

Also, he pretentds to write to Ardesia every 3 days, but she is not responding. As far as I see, GMs sometimes are fast to jail, but slow to support, though I usually was responded and helped nicely.
I wish after your explanation a GM member take care of the situation and give a definitive answer. i don t know Kop to say good or bad , i m a normal player, but after last response he should decide
what to do , the case of abuse blocked many activities of game (such as special skins block, GM involved most of time in investigation and couldn t take care of players questions , slow of some content, delay in bug checking and solving). sorry for all players involved , but i d like to see game back to normality after many months
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

vlad198401 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:51 am

thanks for the answer, it's true. I'm almost deaf do not like to communicate, I just know that the store can sell real exchange players to collect as much gold. I saw the mistakes of abusive Russian players, I understood them in the first place. I do not want to repeat it again. It's been 4-5 months already. I did not realize that since then, GM has not released in shock

guys, do not swear, do not scratch. many Russian players say that GM does not read the chat history I wrote to the exchange players. so time is a prison request, which I was waiting for. how long the prison lasts about 6 months. should be no more than 3 months, if by chance I can repeat the errors, you can ignore. that once a mistake in prison forever, I was 1 time mistakes, and all the others have nothing to cook. got only 2 years one mistakes, why prison then I am very offended
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

GPA.3338-5060-4064-81572
GPA.3307-9906-5782-21370
GPA.3394-3696-9279-07601
GPA.3300-1931-2133-82471
GPA.3306-4179-2685-03741

this is what I bought in the store the real 100 lvl, 10 lvl 3 pieces sold by dealers of exchange players, one of whom was subjected to violence, was not familiar. how should I decide not to sign someone else's exchange or the first to give me gold, and the second will decide the ladies lvl. And so the devil put a prison, for 6 months in prison, how correctly or not it is necessary to write a formula. Excuse me, it's not my fault that I do not know who he is or the robot. so I do not want problems, I want to play for a long time, I wonder what is the quest, pvp, shake

honestly I question the next thing to know green GM, he did not answer, sales without help. I'm not pretty. I understood he said to wait, it's a long time for May. now September that I could anywhere to play or stop playing

I wrote how much GM asked to help release my account. so it's useless. I do not vkurse know how it should be more like a literate comprehensible translator English - Russian. I myself can not cope (((only deaf disability does not like to read for a long time

I can not leave without him Forgotten tales, the best for everyone. I do not want to fire.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

It is not uncommon, when a player gets in trouble, that they deny, lie, and cry to try and ease the punishment.
My favourite example is one where a player used an f-bomb with 13 ks in the word, and after I muted them they told me it was autocorrect and I should unmute.

With more serious cases, it can get far more elaborated.
Especially with jailings.
They will cry GM abuse among other things, knowing that the GM will likely not reveal the details, so they can spin all sorts of stories.
I've heard many a sob-story along the way too, like relative(s) that would die multiple times causing grief and improper action, so leniency should be given.
The rules apply to all, no matter your personal situation or size of wallet. "Context always matters" refers to a game context only; we are not interested in your personal life situations as they have no bearing here.

What's interesting about these story tellers is, they won't tell you about the full extent of their rule violations.
They will admit to just enough to satisfy public knowledge, but that's it; what their goal is could be to attract believers and followers to their side to try and discredit GMs and hopefully cause some sort of rebellion or something... thinking that if you get enough people it'll affect the GM decision. It won't; and a fair warning to all the worst of those types will be in trouble if they keep it up.

But for example, a story teller will try and get you to focus on the sad part of their story, of their woes.
They won't tell you about the multiple times they've violated rules, like rule 11 (which coincidentally moves you back to the end of the line).
They won't tell you about the insults/threats they've flung at the GM, publicly and privately, and the foul pictures they've sent.
They won't tell you about the tricks they've used to make it as difficult as possible to be caught (think Spaceballs: Comb the Desert).
And they surely won't tell you about other incidents that they've done in the past - unless they can spin it in a way to make it aid their plight.
They will try to play themselves off as one who made a simple mistake, and are innocent.

Back to this particular case, if you're not involved, you don't know the full story.
We are working on getting other things caught up so more focus can be given to this case. It is agreed that this has gone on far too long.
But if you do feel so inclined to make a judgement, be certain you're making decisions based on relevant facts and not on stories.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Correct Mad, totally agree.
And this situation is gone too far.
I commented, but in italian forum, my opinion is there.
Now i d like that people stop annoy others for their punishments. They got enough care from GM, they made our play bad because they made a big mistake.
Is time to close this case forever and go on playing.
NORMAL AND HONEST PLAYERS DESERVE CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT, ARE NOT THE SO CALLED NOOBS
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Well said Mad. Similar to other things read and stuff said ingame but very clear here. THANK YOU

Code: Select all

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime
FT is NOT a democracy! It is also not a tyranny¹ either. It's a game with rules and a council [GM] to enforce the rules and they have their own set of rules of conduct to follow - clearly published in the same part of the forum.

The first time you log in you have to check a box that has a link to the rules right under it, and every now and again after that as well:
The Login screen wrote:[ · ] I accept the game rules
http://dmgamestudio.com/rules
If you do NOT check the box you don't get to play, so if you are playing, you checked the box agreeing to the rules. IF you didn't read the rules, that you agreed to, and you break a rule, you have no one to blame but yourself, OWN IT!

There are also popups in the game telling you about "Rule Updates", what more can I say.

See you in game!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

(Отправлено: Пт сен 21, 2018 12:12 pm
От: Kopoh4elL
Получатель: MadMikael
Hi, want to know the truth why it's difficult, I'm a player usually why such a green GM do not want an answer.
I think the excitement I want to open the key, but did not find.
I wrote a single message for 3 days, green GM did not answer as not convenient to wait. How much everyone write, I do not like such wait. Already near 4 months soon.
how should I write exactly should I be honest, but I'm deaf so not literate
for example the answer code is properly honest, would be liberation. I'm not easy to do

help should properly honest write, help correct the relationship English

ardesia answer, release 3 account. but like the rest 19 account? that it is unfair
was released 3elLeHblu, Pavel101, Pavel102
that's what I'm answering)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wrote 2 days, that's what. I thought for example games if errors happen, this is seriously the death of the game end more leave again to play.
apparently my cat scrape the lamp, it's a pity just to throw the game. I do not want to quit hard.
the court after met the captain we'll talk, turned out to be an assistant. they do not even listen to the US. that's what I do not want the army, I want to play longer.
let's make the application update Forgotten Tales without online, such a new card than the old one.
I'm a loner - a cat spirit, playing without friends online, let's exchange my account 22 pcs + spent bought a real store = exchange prices new map update as of now.
or separately service online russian group, your English group. Than together the war the problem of one I am excluded. they offend
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Kopoh4elL wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:41 pm (Отправлено: Пт сен 21, 2018 12:12 pm
От: Kopoh4elL
Получатель: MadMikael
Hi, want to know the truth why it's difficult, I'm a player usually why such a green GM do not want an answer.
I think the excitement I want to open the key, but did not find.
I wrote a single message for 3 days, green GM did not answer as not convenient to wait. How much everyone write, I do not like such wait. Already near 4 months soon.
how should I write exactly should I be honest, but I'm deaf so not literate
for example the answer code is properly honest, would be liberation. I'm not easy to do

help should properly honest write, help correct the relationship English

ardesia answer, release 3 account. but like the rest 19 account? that it is unfair
was released 3elLeHblu, Pavel101, Pavel102
that's what I'm answering)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wrote 2 days, that's what. I thought for example games if errors happen, this is seriously the death of the game end more leave again to play.
apparently my cat scrape the lamp, it's a pity just to throw the game. I do not want to quit hard.
the court after met the captain we'll talk, turned out to be an assistant. they do not even listen to the US. that's what I do not want the army, I want to play longer.
let's make the application update Forgotten Tales without online, such a new card than the old one.
I'm a loner - a cat spirit, playing without friends online, let's exchange my account 22 pcs + spent bought a real store = exchange prices new map update as of now.
or separately service online russian group, your English group. Than together the war the problem of one I am excluded. they offend

That's nice, that you want to bring up that you wrote me a PM on it, I know you did, now eveyone else does.
What they don't know is how you also sent that same message to the GM Inbox as well.
Please read rule 11 again. It's a large factor in why your case keeps getting delayed.

We are trying to get other things off the books as well.
MadMikael wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:11 pm
Back to this particular case, if you're not involved, you don't know the full story.
We are working on getting other things caught up so more focus can be given to this case. It is agreed that this has gone on far too long.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711