Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Kopoh4elL

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by Kopoh4elL »

11 rules, yes I have been excitement for a long time March. Igoto in the summer - September is rarely a personal message not only 1-2 days. I wrote and waited 3 days did not answer, that now it is enough? It is necessary to write GM lnbox, it is still not read. now I once again try a personal message
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Kopoh4elL wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:56 pm 11 rules, yes I have been excitement for a long time March. Igoto in the summer - September is rarely a personal message not only 1-2 days. I wrote and waited 3 days did not answer, that now it is enough? It is necessary to write GM lnbox, it is still not read. now I once again try a personal message
There is no way you can tell if a message is read or not.
This is one case I would very much like to reveal some information
Let's put it this way - if it had been up to me, your accounts would not have been released.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

how should I remain silent 3 more months without talking. Now I can wait well for a while?
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

I will say that my character is so deaf, the story does not respect friends. for example, to get acquainted with a girl who did not speak for a long time does not mean that no one who does not need a deaf person can hardly go to work without mercy. but usually a girl is possible, not more beautiful. and therefore think that I do not want friends. in various applications of the game there is an interesting game in which you can play than friends to meet, and then games are polite friends, if there can be threats against us without friends, for example, silence and nonsense, exchange ratio, pvp. here I did not want to do this, the main thing - courteous respect for the role of the game, when the world helped others. cursing someone against us, taking down the blow, all my so much money in prison 22 different accounts. I've been playing for 2 years, the story of someone who is against the Russian language is my conversation, which again becomes more complicated, as we need to discuss friends and GM. Damn I'm not used to the above question and will answer (((if I did not want the seller to be such a real lvl and pet. Remember that people do not have money or a problem with the card will mean that you are playing a throw.2 year total sold the real pet example 100 times the players Russian - English than the lvl after a rapid increase in lvl which players buy Russian. as the prices are equal to pet and lvl.
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

my girl, whose account is 3elLeHblu, -X3-. The rest is my account. when a problem arose in the prison that violated the abuses of the trafficker's players. Here she can play or go. I decided to temporarily allow one BossXAlLK to play 1 day. Waiting for the output of 3elLeHblu, -X3-. The rest of my account is the one that you can play. I speak honestly
Leone

Post by Leone »

I'm all for honesty.

Can you tell us all honestly what you did for your 20 + characters to be jailed?
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

please stop using ur disability as a tool to gain sympathy
Ryaca_1 is retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

I think maybe he means his character is "muted".

maybe, could be wrong ... like the other 2,865,386,395,535 times.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

LostKnight wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:39 pm I think maybe he means his character is "muted".

maybe, could be wrong ... like the other 2,865,386,395,535 times.
ah ty

i think u may be right
Ryaca_1 is retired
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

20 + character is not for, for example, 5 different mages, a warrior ... they are different. in the rest of the map 0.0 objects of the vesh are very different 75-2000 lvl. If 200 slots are better, you can make an account of 5-7 is enough. is still the leader of the clan of the alliance, as far as it is necessary for construction. for example I rocked the lvl, if the players prevented the abuse will not help GM, so it's better I go out, another building account. so the 20+ account swung to 12-90 lvl not higher. I sell things like stock players, pets, ur. my job was to pick up gold 160-200b.

I am neither a buyer account. I do not like these nicknames. I myself am my favorite nickname.
I'm not using cheater, mistakes. I myself do not know why such a tug GM plant a prison because of that language is a robot. I'm not, I'm a deaf time translator English