Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

hungry_wolf

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by hungry_wolf »

This latest days behavior show again abusers only want damage game. Before abusing, now trying to block activities spamming, in fact again they damage players that after playing correctly, still have to wait their issues are considered because of this.
Sorry to disappoint you, troubles you caused and cause are showing only your bad attitude.
You are not the only existing and important in the world.
We are fed up to wait our turn because u want be first in the good and in the bad.
I formally ask staff to give more attention to normal players, it s a month we wait and it s our turn now.
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

↑ LK LOVES THAT POST by ardesia ↑
If I could, I would sent each and every "Team" member a bottle of Champagne, the real stuff, a kilo of Swiss Chocolate and a "weekend away for two" anywhere you choose to go.

I am serious when I say what you have done/are doing is greatly appreciated.

And agree with hungrywolf to an extent as well, except that 2 maps have come out since this started, but so much is being held up. It's frustrating to say the least by those of us that what to play honestly.

I wait I have a LOT to do.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

I just hope nobody innocent got banned. Glad this is all cleared up though.
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

ardesia wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 12:23 pm Thanks to the huge work of the game staff, we have been able tracking down the characters abusing the bug and their alts.
They are now all jailed.
None of them is going to be released.

We divided the abusers in two groups:
* main abusers -> permanent jailing for the characters abusing the bug and for all alts of them
* minor abusers -> permanent jailing for the characters actually abusing the bug

The character who was completely innocent and was jailed for investigation has been released and compensated for the inconvenience.
A small number of players helped us by reporting the bug. They also abused it, and we are now going to contact them to discuss their particular cases.
I am requesting a bit more info about this.

1. Are those accounts, that bought duplicated items (not knowing about them being duplicated) for substantial (e.g. midprice for skin is 1b) in-game money, guilty? How were such situation resolved?
2. Are those accounts, that bought duplicated items (not knowing about them being duplicated) for unusually small (e.g. 100 m) in-game money, guilty? How were such situation resolved?
3. Are those accounts, that got duplicated (not knowing about them being duplicated) items for free (0 gold), guilty? How were such situation resolved?
4. Are those accounts, that helped to transfer/store duplicated items (not knowing about them being duplicated), guilty? How were such situation resolved?
FT`ing life away
Robson jo

Post by Robson jo »

Congratulations..
My mother always taught me not to take what is not her ...
Permanently imprisoned ....

And a shame to everyone who did this if it does this in a game must be done in real life.
The imprisonment perpetual and little for this act should block the ip and delete the accounts to never play again
(Mage)dude - lvl 2020

(Sword)SSweetzor- lvl 273

(Arch)One_Piece_ - lvl 189

One idea leads to another
Kyrosft

Post by Kyrosft »

:lol: really freed radowcann and victor7 ... I look like GM Dahobiit removed 100 lvls stolen from victor7, the take advantage of error to be level 2k
Oleg

Post by Oleg »

Ахаха. И вы до сих пор верети что это виноваты игроки??? Разработчики и гм создали сами эту ошибку, что бы избавится от некотырых игроков т. К играют сами в эту игру. И их берет большая зависть, что руские игроки набирают большую силу в игре. Но слава богу, что ни все русские ребята повелись на "специально выдуманую ошибку". Почему этой ошибки не было раньше? Где логика? Мы приступники??? Ахаха я смеюсь до сих пор. Тут не сложно рассматреть эту ситуацию, вся вина в Вас гм и т.д. Спасибо вам, что посадили нас всех в тюрьму это все на вашей совести. Бог все видит! Каждому все вернется бумерангом. Продалжайте дальше сочинять всякие ошибки гм! Мы будем рады над вами посмеятся.
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

I thank you, where are 19 more of my characters. Why I do not know my whole prison. All was not traded exchange, other than 3elLeHblu, Pavel102
Google Kopoh4elL@gmail.com
BossXAlLK
-X3-
Kopoh4elL
Pavel103
Pavel104
YrpozOPK
YrpozOPK1
YrpozOPK2
_TOP_
_TOP_1
_TOP_2
_TOP_3
-A-6oru
-Z-6oru
BossDyxOPK
DyxCBET
Pyccku2017
Pyccku2018
MNHET
that's where to release. See info Google Kopoh4elL@gmail.com

why do you blame all of my prison for how many accounts, I do not understand.
I request the release of my entire account.

Ardesia green GM, I have already written how many question this every 1 time in 3 days, failed to read almost 3 months. and who is the administrator to ask, should check the information. I'm honest without having to interpret the mistakes, I'm 11 years old playing using the play rating and money. that the prison offends

Corrected GM errors are not to blame, Green is released 3elLeHblu, pavel102 is the truth, why usually the account from the times. Too much to wait, I do not understand, explain that they do not want information or politely help? I'm not at all interested in talking often with GM, I want to play quietly with friends, which GM does not help at all, how to search for the quest and corrected mistakes

I need help to release without fault by accident. fixed to scold lazy for GM's work. I want to buy another house, pet, real lvl
was released on July 11, 3elLeHblu, Pavel102 everything, I'm not interested. keep where my other account

rules of the game, I know everything. Why did not respond in 3 days, why for 3 months. I'm Russian deaf, illiterate. Just play to be able, without deceiving. my money to buy real
Leone

Post by Leone »

Those 19 characters were all made by one person: you.

You have been punished. That means that the 19 characters that you created must be punished also and not just your main character.

The first post of this very thread explains this in more detail.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Seems the problem is language used, i m barely able to read what that guy writes. Any Russian could translate once for all a final reply to him? he still repeat the same in forum and minichat like
he doesn t understand or pretend to ...
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR