Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Kopoh4elL

Re: Closing Trade Bug Abuse Case

Post by Kopoh4elL »

ardesia
I realized how rude, bad. I thought that your information was 40% not so much that 100% offender spirit in the wind is the death of the game, sorry. Hooligans Guys who were lucky to put me out of action, I'm not guilty of trading mistakes, I'm wasting so much how well I sold a real pet and lvl in just 2 years. My eyes do not believe why I cheated mistakes, I did not do anything, since it's hard for me to talk to everyone.

Okay, I can manage it myself. I wanted to play here, sorry for GM such nonsense zombies eats depends on the brain. I do not want to play, the abuser.

Let God tell the angel your account and the guys postpone the punishment, than the games are curious voice, one I honest will not cope with the proof of my account pinnace. For what the god of the angel gave, resembles a punished major cancer disease or a less bloody group, not one blood, the whole family is happiness - not happiness depends fate. I'll try to pray the note.

(Пусть скажет Бог ангела счет ваши и ребята отложить наказание , чем игры любопытно голос , один я честный не справлюсь доказательство моем счет пернонаж.  Для чего бог ангела дал , напоминает наказаные крупный болезнь рак или поблуже группа кровь не один , во всем семья счастье - не счастье зависит судьба. Я попробуй молюсь записка)

if you like the sickly sick of the flu the more buzz the haughty tall devil, decide.
=========================================================
GM listen, do something to update the new map Forgotten Tales without online. I want to play there singles - pliz do, I how much spent the account + purchases the present shop. IGOTO about the price of 13000- 15000 dollar garbage wind. so do update without boarding.

next I'm there to play Nova Empire, nickname Kopoh4elL 5 account. write friends obshatsya
all good luck, guys, friends, GM. I take offense
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

urgently news!!!
green GM listen, I'm in a week, if the release did not help - that without a reason, your information is not enough. I how long to wait a long time 4 months to respond GM is not normal. I will make FRIENDLY terms accusing the VC, Facebook, the world of YouTube, let them hear what happened ...
 because I'm angry, waiting. this problem I have anguish.
I still have up to 61490 dollars. I will ask one to invite someone with the help of an interpreter. I do not care about wind money, how much is $ 10,000
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

I thought the court had a good day counting my answer. and they realized they will not take your house and GM office. It's interesting that the US does not listen to omg. now next to the next I think this is the world's answer people so it's best to know the truth!
death911

Post by death911 »

Kopoh4elL
U have made so many posts in mini chat and in forum and where ever u could , that's why i want to say something.
Either you are innocent or you are guilty.

If u are innocent, obviously justice will be done. (But that doesn't seem the situation by reading much of your posts it seems that somehow you were guilty)

If u are guilty, then please stop whining all the time. Guilty will be punished.

I could not much understand all the posts you made. But from what i could make out from your posts is that it seems you shared your account and the other person with whom you shared used the account for trade bug abuse..

Pls understand the following things
Sharing was illegal since the dawn of the game.(Even though the punishment for Sharing accounts is being strictly enforced now) . Earlier also sharing accounts was at personal risk and if the account was used for any illegal activity, the account was punished irrespective of the user...
So your accounts have done 2 crimes, Sharing accounts and Trade bug abuse. Each and everyone involved in the trade bug abuse was punished by perm jail. Why should your account be any different? if you gave your account to someone who misused it, then also your account is deserving for the punishment.

please understand this and stop whining and accept the punishment.

If however you are somehow innocent (which it doesn't seem) then please contact admins and ask for help
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

As he decided to make the matter public ardesia already replied with some information about his case, including there has been a review.

I think many people are basically starting to ignore him now in the hopes that he'll stop with the whining.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Kopoh4elL

Post by Kopoh4elL »

death911 wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 1:18 pm Kopoh4elL
U have made so many posts in mini chat and in forum and where ever u could , that's why i want to say something.
Either you are innocent or you are guilty.

If u are innocent, obviously justice will be done. (But that doesn't seem the situation by reading much of your posts it seems that somehow you were guilty)

If u are guilty, then please stop whining all the time. Guilty will be punished.

I could not much understand all the posts you made. But from what i could make out from your posts is that it seems you shared your account and the other person with whom you shared used the account for trade bug abuse..

Pls understand the following things
Sharing was illegal since the dawn of the game.(Even though the punishment for Sharing accounts is being strictly enforced now) . Earlier also sharing accounts was at personal risk and if the account was used for any illegal activity, the account was punished irrespective of the user...
So your accounts have done 2 crimes, Sharing accounts and Trade bug abuse. Each and everyone involved in the trade bug abuse was punished by perm jail. Why should your account be any different? if you gave your account to someone who misused it, then also your account is deserving for the punishment.

please understand this and stop whining and accept the punishment.

If however you are somehow innocent (which it doesn't seem) then please contact admins and ask for help
you stubborn blind, stop with the help not through the fault of GM! Remember, if I am to blame, I will remain silent. understood? I woke up from the shock that such a prison for no reason, so read station 1-8 above
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

Kopoh4eL
Once for all :GET LOST, if u want go on PM admins, compbatant, God, who you want but stop.
Is clear now what we all are telling you??
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

hungry_wolf wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:18 pm Kopoh4eL
Once for all :GET LOST, if u want go on PM admins, compbatant, God, who you want but stop.
Is clear now what we all are telling you??
+1 Loves this post!
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
MadMikael

Post by MadMikael »

Alright.
This is now getting hostile.
The case is in fact closed.
I'm locking this topic.
An admin may decide to mete out action later.

EDIT:
Please reference this previous post:
ardesia wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:28 pm
Kopoh4elL wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:15 pm (several posts)
Kopoh4elL, you choosed to go public, thus I believe it is fair to post a public answer.
Your characters, and the characters of this girl you mention, have been involved in the Trade Bug Abuse.
We have evidence about that, recorded in game data.
The case has been very complex.
It took a lot of time to investigate on it and to take innocent characters apart from guilty ones.
I don't know (and if I knew I wouldn't make a public post about it anyway) if you were using your characters when the abuse took place.
As per rule 3 the character is being punished.
Since the abuse has been very bad, rule 4 has been applied and all characters known as alts of the abusers has been punished as well.
If you are innocent, then you are not the only player who has lost characters "thanks" of having given them to an abuser to temporarily use them. As per rule 6, that was your risk to take and consequences are yours to face.

Yes, we have the receipts of your purchases of levels.
Having bought levels is not saving your characters from being punished for the Trade Bug ABuse.
It would be as thinking that one could freely go rob a shop, because they bought something there the day before.

As I wrote you in PM, please stop asking for a review of the case. We already did it, and no character of yours is being released.

You are welcome contacting compbatant, if you are unhappy with my answer. He is the one admins refer to.
RETIRED [GM] - Game Master

Please contact GM Inbox for help if you need it.

⬇️ GM Inbox contact link ⬇️
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=9711