KORIA PERM JAIL???

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Khmer

Re: KORIA PERM JAIL???

Post by Khmer »

Arashiko wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:16 pm ALL the GM team discuss serious cases and come to a consensus decision, and the admins have the final say.
Permjail is NOT done lightly

Sharing and trading accounts has been illegal in this game for years.

ALL the GM decisions can be appealed to an admin

ALL the admin decisions can be appealed to compbatant
The rumor mill has it that all GMs took a vote and unanimously agreed their favorite clan was MAX, and apparently Compbatant rubber stamped it :geek:
Last edited by Khmer on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Arashiko wrote: Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:46 pm :roll: :roll: :roll:
Rolling your eyes up towards my comment, is that your way of discreetly acknowledging this to be true ;)
And the symbolism of three emoticons :shock:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

I vote this thread be closed!
It's getting a little ... well, I vote it be closed.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

Might be for the best, LK
ending this particular thread, that is…

I'll just close with
GMs must be, and are, impartial.
Those who were not, ceased to be GM…
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Y'all still are missing the point. Jaya Tci belongs perm jailed with all his accounts. KILLERMAG was perm jailed for sharing his account, jaya was using killers account while pvping with me and killer used hellwave several times and still may now if hellwave is free too. KILLERMAG himself did not use auto clicker. Jaya did when he was on killers account.

If you are caught cheating you are basically ban from the game. Jaya was proven to be cheating on his old account (jony) he was sapose to loose his accounts back then but he still had hellwave and he had jaya to bully players for levels.

My point is justice is not served because one that has several reports from several players and has been proven guilty before was released from what was called perm jail.

If y'all see it fair to release jaya you should release all those who at least didn't get a fair trial.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
Hello

Post by Hello »

As I heard, he didn,t know about new sharing rule and just for couple days his friend for making some quests played his alt. When he only heard about new sharing rule he stoped sharing. It happened long times ago.. (during 5 years playing, one time sharing and getting prem jail? VERY STRONG PUNSHED) I think better if there will be an announcement by system... coz many players don,t know about forum...
Bence

Post by Bence »

Hello wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:54 pm As I heard, he didn,t know about new sharing rule and just for couple days his friend for making some quests played his alt. When he only heard about new sharing rule he stoped sharing. It happened long times ago.. (during 5 years playing, one time sharing and getting prem jail? VERY STRONG PUNSHED) I think better if there will be an announcement by system... coz many players don,t know about forum...
Every players know about forum, because of ghe new announcement (server message)
"We are unity in diversity"
lvl 1006 mage
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

LordSeth wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:46 pm Y'all still are missing the point. Jaya Tci belongs perm jailed with all his accounts. KILLERMAG was perm jailed for sharing his account, jaya was using killers account while pvping with me and killer used hellwave several times and still may now if hellwave is free too. KILLERMAG himself did not use auto clicker. Jaya did when he was on killers account.

If you are caught cheating you are basically ban from the game. Jaya was proven to be cheating on his old account (jony) he was sapose to loose his accounts back then but he still had hellwave and he had jaya to bully players for levels.

My point is justice is not served because one that has several reports from several players and has been proven guilty before was released from what was called perm jail.

If y'all see it fair to release jaya you should release all those who at least didn't get a fair trial.
I would like it very much if jaya was perm jail

Unfortunately i have no proof of his wrong doings

I have witnessed many of them but how do i prove that

Now it would just sound like proofless accusations
Ryaca_1 is retired
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Go back and read the rules. I'll point out the ones jaya aka jony has been seen breaking and abusing by several players and one or 2 ex game moderators for all the rules broken and after already loosing 1 account over the same rules reports abuses etc.
Attachments
Reported but no justice
Reported but no justice
download598a2485_ulated_2f0_2fDCIM_2fScreenshots_2fScreenshot_20180604-190832.png (897.66 KiB) Viewed 3504 times
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON