KORIA PERM JAIL???

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

death911

Re: KORIA PERM JAIL???

Post by death911 »

I would very much appeciate if Game Creators made some mechanism as to prevent sharing (Just like mobile banking apps or some social media apps where only you can login to your account and no one else) rather than permanent jailing for even one time sharing. i am amazed as to how a second chance is not being given to someone if he is willing to reform. Well if anyone repeats the offence then do permanent jailing lol. but whats the harm in giving someone a second chance if he is willing to reform? u can reduce his levels by even 50% as a punishment for 1st time offenders and perm jail for further repeat offences.
some can argue that other players jailed permanently will also demand release(by falsely claiming to reform). well then just keep the accounts once released from jail under close observation. if they repeat offence then do permanent jailing lol.
Any other offence in FT is not being permanently jailed for the first time offenders. so why punishment for Sharing accounts is different? Are other offences less severe? Why not treat is similar to other offences? Temporary jail for first time offenders and perm jail for further repeat offenders!!
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ kuba

I am not a decision maker here, I have no power to do anything.
I can as a simple game player, see both sides of the argument. And understand your desire to help someone that was a "good" player. And your concern that a bad player goes around with impunity.

"I" actually agree with you, but I also agree with playing by the rules.

In my opinion, you are wrong about the "one worm". Once the can is open (a precedent set) others will scream for the same thing.

This is my last comment here.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
kuba10sb

Post by kuba10sb »

LostKnight wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:26 pm @ kuba

I am not a decision maker here, I have no power to do anything.
I can as a simple game player, see both sides of the argument. And understand your desire to help someone that was a "good" player. And your concern that a bad player goes around with impunity.

"I" actually agree with you, but I also agree with playing by the rules.

In my opinion, you are wrong about the "one worm". Once the can is open (a precedent set) others will scream for the same thing.

This is my last comment here.
I agree with you, playing without rules is no game. As mentioned in death911, why just for breaking this rule at once go to prison even as it was our first offense? I would like it to be like a match in this way ... yellow card and a red card. That's all I wanted to say.
kuba10sb archer 1255lvl
kuba2sb mage 133lvl
kuba1sb drwalf 251lvl
Language spoken: English, Polish
madmaniacal1

Post by madmaniacal1 »

In that case, kuba, IF they were to consider such (I doubt it, but anything is possible), any account ever KNOWN to be shared in the past (i. e. had special skin removed) has already gotten such a yellow card, when the special skins were taken away. That kinda negates the "warning" idea for most of them.
Omnes Autem Uri
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message