KORIA PERM JAIL???

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Nahgus

Re: KORIA PERM JAIL???

Post by Nahgus »

As always, Lostknight said it better than i ever could
Ryaca_1 is retired
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

yeah, let's not lose sight of reality here either lol... in pretty much any game you play, your account is lost when the staff finds you cheating. Many times, you'll be completely banned from the game. You may or may not get a message explaining why your account has been deactivated; certainly nobody else will get any specific information about it. That's simply how it is. The FT staff goes a long way toward working alongside the community, much further than in any other game I've ever played, but that doesn't mean that they have to answer to us, or that we don't need to at least acquiesce when they make decisions. They've allowed us to have a voice, but they're still in charge ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

wether or not gm are volunteers is irrelevant here.
or maybe it is. clear rules and punishments would make things easier

most games do not depend so much on buying with actual cash to be competitive.
ft allows, even encourages people to spend thousands of dollars but at the same time can perm jail this account just a few hours afterwards. without any need for explanation.

At the whim of a gm.
and there have been bad ones. some gm have been removed from that position.

and all major changes have cost real money
want storage. buy a house
want to craft buy a house (or get killed by those thousands of lvls higher).
want to rise in lvl at a reasoable rate. buy pets
want to pvp, buy lvls.

If a policeman doesnt like you he cant take your new motorbike away by his decision alone.

But. GM can and a lv 3k account represents 30*the price if 100lvls. which is actualy the price of a new motorbike where i live.
there should be some accountability when something representing that much money is taken.

most games do not have the huge amount of bugs to be exploited by abusers. within ft these bugs are there and its inherent to how ft works (test in practice, limited development resources).

most games dont have people playing for years and abusing hunderds of bugs and still being a top player.

most games dont allow players to extort others.

Im simply asking for clearer rules and standard punishing.
the same for all.

im simply asking that we are told how these decisions are made within gm.
If an admin dislikes me, can i be perm jailed even if 2gm defend me?
if 3gm dislike me can they permjail me?

im not saying thats happening, but quiet a lot think it is.
And a lot of older players are now afraid to critisise or even write on forum because they think it will haunt them later.

AND THATS VERY BAD
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

ps im not critisising the korea decision. just the lack of response from gm.
'korea was proven to be sharing. jaya sharing was not proven' would close the case for me.
or 'jaya was not sharing'.
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

ps im not critisising the korea decision. just the lack of response from gm.
'korea was proven to be sharing. jaya sharing was not proven' would close the case for me.
or 'jaya was not sharing'.
But if you spend all that time to discuss (ihope) wether or not to perm jail a very costly account., making a simple one line forum post after jailing would only take a moment" .

GM is always telling us to use the forum. they should too.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

You're simply wrong about how things work for a GM. A character cannot be perm jailed "on the whim of a GM"

As for your answer, I'm obviously not a GM, and have no inside information or bring like that, but let's see if we can deduce anything, given what we know.

1> Accounts proven to be shared after the "warning day" are permanently jailed.

2> The account in question is not permanently jailed.

3> Therefore, the account in question must not have been proven to be shared after the "warning day" 😜

I hope this helps to ease your mind about it lol

Seriously though, if you want a direct answer from the GM team, give them a direct report. Include actual evidence, not gossip and rumors. I believe you should get a response in this case 👍
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

And there is my point since we dont get any info from GM its all gossip and rumours.
I know that GM doesnt work like i described, because i know former GMs who told me. but most dont. and you cannot find it in the rules or forum.
This is why there are so many rumours about favoratism, there is absolutely no transparancy.

I jsut made a mockup crime punishment tablein my topic https://forum.dmgamestudio.com/viewtopi ... 824#p99824
I hope this explains what i mean a bit better. I honestly beleave that some standardisation would make the gm job easier instead of harder.
death911

Post by death911 »

I appreciate all GMs work and their decisions fully. But everything needs to be clear and transparent like they made it in the Trade bug Abuse case so that it will prevent other players to repeat the same mistake.

For example : I am a doctor by profession. My patients have full faith in me. But if they ask me like " tell me about the disease and what are the risks and how are u going to manage the disease?" , i cannot give them a vague answer like " U need not know anything and just trust me in the treatment and u will be fine". ( Giving vague answers like that would eventually break the trust ). I have to explain them regarding the disease and each and every risks and the prognosis of the disease maybe good or bad. I gotta be transparent to them. that's my duty. That's what builds the trust and helps the patient to keep faith in me. i hope everyone gets my point.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

I think we should keep out GM, volounteers, supporters and so on from subject or become the usual quarrel without any purpose.
Game has bugs, game has rules. Must respect rules or jail, temp or permanent.
Rules must be clear and respected, punishment always light first time, hard second, deadly third.
One court, one decision, public.
In this way nobody loose time.
Until this, always the same muddy swamp where only snakes win.
There are no reason to disagree, unless the will to keep the mess as it is, for a reason i don t want even to think.
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

ALL the GM team discuss serious cases and come to a consensus decision, and the admins have the final say.
Permjail is NOT done lightly

Sharing and trading accounts has been illegal in this game for years.

ALL the GM decisions can be appealed to an admin

ALL the admin decisions can be appealed to compbatant
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.