KORIA PERM JAIL???

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

rearrow

Re: KORIA PERM JAIL???

Post by rearrow »

I now understand thatthe abuse was account sharing.
You all know my position on that but fair warning was given. it was clearly said tgat accountvsharing would now result in perm jail.

so KOREA perm jail is justified.
BUT
if Jaya also shared he should also have perm jail if he was sharing.

ratting on someone doesnt change the fact that he was sharing (if he was).
and even if jail time was reduced for ratting someone out...

permjail is basicly having all lvls removed.
a reduced sentance would be having half or 3/4th removed or a year jail.
one or two weeks of jail is just like a mom saying "you shouldnt do that,you cant watch tv for a hour".
If this is what happened (remember its just hearsay) it makes the justice system if ft a laughing matter.
BUT IF SHARING COULD NOT BE PROVED FOR JAYA, BUT COULD FOR KOREA this explains what happens.

I repeat my request for openness about this.
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

Sharing accounts was a big mistake of KORIA I do understand that but however it is his first offense out of the 5 years he has played FT even though it is in the rules he desirves to be punished but I'd suggest take away a few hundred to 1k levels from him or a month jail. He has never been muted outlawed or anything. And there is many that clicks on the agreement at the login screen without even reading the rules being that its a game some out there just play and try to stay out of trouble. Y'all do got to understand that this game is not reality it's good to have rules but basically trying to control players absolutely takes all the fun and enjoyment out of the game. A lot of players can relate to me in this, the only reason I still play FT is because i have friends and a clan. If it was not for that i would have left this game 2 years ago when the fun was drained from the game. I believe there should have been a 3kor 4k max level for player accounts and those who had accounts higher than that could choose another of their own accounts to add the levels they were over the max amount on. I believe if auto clicking can't be stopped or proven then might as well legalise it so we who follow the rules have a better chance i believe account sharing should be ok as long as it's not for PvP use i believe level purchases was a huge mistake for the clan members gameplay and fairness of the game. I'm one that bought quite a few levels and still I see no fairness in the game. I believe if a clan member is 100 levels lower than you you should not have the ability to attack him/her untill he/she enables PvP on you. And back to my main point on this thread, I believe Jaya Tci should loose all his accounts for using glitches and sharing accounts and bullying and bribing and scamming other players out of gear and levels and auto clicking and harassing female players with provocative and insulting words. I can not prove what I have seen but I am not the only one that has seen all this. If y'all can let Jaya go for all these rule breaks then all that has been jailed in the past needs to be released including Jaya's mage jony. Y'all try to be fair to every member but in this case where do you see fairness?
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
rearrow

Post by rearrow »

dont mistake me, im not saying sharing should be punished with perm jail. only that that was said by GM.
In fact it is grosly unfair to do so since it will be almost impossible to prove sharing between those living close together if ip adress is used.
So those living close together can freely share, but those farther apart get perm jail if they do.

An enforced rule which can only be proven for a subset of people is by definition unfair and unjust.
its like saying if you drive a bmw you can speed.if you have another car you cannot.

Or only convicting for stealing if the lock is broken while you know most thieves have passkeys and thief tools.

such a rule, with such consequences should be equal to all, independant of location or workload for GM.

the only way i see to do that would be 'one time only passwords which you receive by sms" like many banks use.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

LordSeth, I know you don't stir up trouble - I've always respected and liked you as a player (both back when I was a GM and also now that I'm a player) you've even directly helped me several times (as a player) I think that's why your post seemed SO inappropriate... I wouldn't expect that from you - at any rate, I've got the same questions as rearrow about the whole situation, and like Cleo, I know that often times the GM team does not share a lot of info with the community for the good of the game. I will say that I'd be terribly surprised if a player avoided a "perm jail" punishment for providing info on another player breaking rules, and I'd bet my paycheck that it was not simply favoritism.
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
WARBRINGER

Post by WARBRINGER »

All accounts that are found to be shared or traded will be permanently jailed.

This rule has long been in the game rules, and it has recently been stated that all accounts found violating this rule will be permanently jailed. Though I will miss seeing KOREA at the river waving his fishing pole around, he broke the rule and so deserved to be punished accordingly. :( :( Though, this punishment (permanent jail) does seem rather strong for such an offence.

You suggested that the punishment should be lowered for KOREA since it is a first time offence in his 5 years of playing Forgotten Tales, but isn't that just a form of favouritism? :| Though I have to admit, Jony should probably have been jailed long ago by now.

Bye bye KOREA :cry:
WARBRINGER [raw][Very Hungry Ogre]
BlackBows [rod][Archer]
Echoes :twisted: [Duke of NTL][Sword]
Black Rose [AD][Mage]
vlad198401

Post by vlad198401 »

Cleopatra wrote: Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:21 am We are just players it's the Combatants game not ours no matter how much we put into it (Kind of why I stop putting my real money in the game 2 yrs ago) "Investing" and "not investing" in the game is the only real statement we can make and power that we have
Good point by the way.
If you seek for justice and transparency, look here: Show
FT`ing life away
Mr_Maks

Post by Mr_Maks »

In fact of the matter is that ordinary players do not have proofs to ban any player by sending a report to GM.We can only assume and if GM deems it necessary they will check our report.

Here, for example, I can result in the release of the IchbinIch account from jail for selling his account.
He sold his account to JM Punk and after this IchbinIch had about 5 users to protect or attack clan maps.
And from the proofs of course, except for screenshots of the correspondence of the topic Special skin request where he presses JM Punk after the purchase of the account wanted to request a special skin on IchbinIch.And where IchbinIch (Apriloon/Der_Keks) writes that he is a true owner and JM Punk just donate 400 lvls is not true for his own benefit.
Also Apriloon/Der_Keks is not the creator of the IchbinIch account but for that is the forum nickname IchbinIch who after the sale left the game and handed the mail to his account IchbinIch to Apriloon/Der_Keks.Whose account Apriloon asked to remove from the forum the nickname of the current owner IchbinIch due to the purchase of his account.

These only words and only GM can confirm them if deemed necessary.
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

For sure some criteria are not transparent.
I have no other evidence than declarations of players.
Some treatment vs some players seems different from others.
I cared for i while, after i decided i don t care anymore.
I go on playing but less, i don t invest as Cleopatra wrote.
If i see that something change, maybe i ll invest again.
If one day i ll be fed up to talk, i ll quit and that s all,one player more one player less don t make difference for what i could see. There will be always some that will say
that all works fine
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
death911

Post by death911 »

i had many times told in the thread regarding the rule about sharing that it needs to come as a SYSTEM MESSAGE and not just in forum. maybe not all read forum. all messages like " Marteks stronghold is under attack", " Ashdown is under attack" and more recently messages regarding the Privacy policy keeps popping up in SYSTEM MESSAGEs but somehow its not that important to mention about Sharing accounts.
ok anyways rules and rules and breaking them deserve punishments. ( Although perm jail seems harsh for 1st time offenders. i would suggest perm jail only for repeated offenders ). but rules should be equal for all. but it seems Jaya was shown more leniency than he deserves given his known cheating attitudes and repeated offences.. Jaya and all his alts should be jailed permanently for his numerous offences long long ago. it's surprise that even after 5 years a player like him is still roaming free.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!
death911

Post by death911 »

I am not a computer expert and have no idea about any software programs. But i would like to suggest a way to stop sharing.. i don't know if it's practically possible or not. but still let me suggest..
All accounts are linked to email id right? 1st make all accounts which are not yet linked, linked to email id mandatory.
Secondly the app should be registered to an email id( the email id of accounts of players. BOTH SHOULD BE SAME. then only a player can login) and the app's registered email can't be changed. so if a player wants to log in another accounts he can't login bcoz the app's registered email id won't match with the email id of the account he wants login. So a player will be able to login only in his own accounts.
and no matter how many devices a player has he can login in all devices his alts because he can register the app to his email id and his alts also which linked to his email.
What is Death!!
To think our self confidence is lower than that of our enemies is Death!!
Staying alive in battlefield in fear of our enemies is Death!!
Running from our enemy instead of fighting is Death!!