Join the "Watchmen"

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Squizy

Join the "Watchmen"

Post by Squizy »

Could someone tell me the procedures & requirements of becoming a Watchman? I'd love to help the game in any way, shape or form.
SellSword

Re: Join the "Watchmen"

Post by SellSword »

Anyone can be an informal watcher as you can PM a GM with issues. I believe the GM application thread has a reference to watcher applications though.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Akkilles

Re: Join the "Watchmen"

Post by Akkilles »

Hello :)

To be a Watchmen. I want to share what I think and what I experienced. There is more things to share but I will only choose something that I think means most to me and what I want players to think about before deciding to change their path.

Everyone can assist with help. Anyone can report who they want, even report a GM if you see one has violated the rules, because the rules apply to all players.
Remember an important thing before reporting a player, that you have read the rules and understand them. Once you've decided to become a Watchmen then you've taken a big step and there will be many obstacles that will challenge your heart and your feelings. Being a Watchmen requires you to be impartial and I mean that too. If I see someone breaking the rules (no matter who) then I will question the player, but as a GM, have no choice and at this point IMO you should be ready to be impartial.
NO MATTER WHAT !

As a Watchmen, you can choose to be anonymous, which I think is very good to begin with. A very important first time to get to know some feelings that will appear within you. You will see friends breaking and stretching the boundaries, and it's up to you to do things right. The rules go before friends "always" no matter who they are and what you've done together before becoming a Watchmen. There are no exceptions and you will decide and make your own decisions and you will feel very lonely and small. You know what might happen if you report your friend and maybe even your best friend. Here, it's always important that you act fairly and think about your mission.
Being a Watchmen does not always mean being a player on duty with a 24/7 work. You also have the right to have fun, believe me or not ;).

The game FT has brought us all here together to experience this wonderful game environment. IMO Where we all have a responsibility to keep it organized. Imagine visiting a person you do not know, "in his home" and he allows you to play "on his computer" and you can borrow his little game room. Of course you leave everything as it was before you leave or do you? ;) (I would call this common sense).

I am glad to share some of my experience and I am grateful that there are players who want to help the GM team.

See You around in Game 😀
-=.Akkilles=-
☆Active Admin☆
(I'll answer when i have time)

--> I hope everyone the best in life.

With great
power

Comes great
Responsibility

Useful link:
GAME RULES
Forum Rules