Leveling up

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Eternalz

Leveling up

Post by Eternalz »

I'm a level 76 mage. All stats put into mana. I was training in the dungeon under the silver place, that has spiders and blue skeletons. Now I'm training on sword stans but I have to keep kiting them. Anyone know where I can train efficiently and safely for my level?

Also, anyone got any suggestions as to what quests I should do? I have already completed the Weissein quest. Are there any other quests I could do that would give me some levels?

MMORPG version btw
Humble_M

Re: Leveling up

Post by Humble_M »

you don't say if you have pets or not.

one suggestion is grinding blitzbees on Blitzbee Island (map -1,-3). you'll need to complete a quest for the boat. that's the "easier" way to gain access, but there are others!
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Eternalz

Post by Eternalz »

Humble_M wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:42 am you don't say if you have pets or not.

one suggestion is grinding blitzbees on Blitzbee Island (map -1,-3). you'll need to complete a quest for the boat. that's the "easier" way to gain access, but there are others!
I have pets but they are not strong. They're from the mage shop. What level are blitzbees? And what is the name of the quest I have to do to get the boat?
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

If you have a low level shop pet and probably a dog they aren't worth anything fighting and might die pretty quick when you get over to the island. Hopefully you can get them to the shop area and get the guard to jump in, and then leave your pets there to grind. (Then again, those ones are easy to replace too.)

You could always give the red crocs a shot too (3,2 and 3,3). I spent a good deal of time on them around the 75+ levels.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

Ive asked this before. Everyone gave me a different answer and none of them worked...it takes a while to level mages, but I suggest going to the map above buggy shop and killing spiders. Its good to have a tank also.

When you run out of mana, go to buggy shop and buy more.
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Well, unless you're going to buy levels a great deal of patience will also be necessary regardless of class or where you grind. Someone who plays 10 hours a day might hope for 10 levels a day, but if you play a bit here and there you could be hoping for 1-2 levels a day and there's nothing wrong with that.

Edit: If you're a mage and can get decent xp with a way to refill mana quickly that is a plus. It will be a bit pricy though, and not everyone can afford that. (If you can, great though.)
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

SellSword wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:16 pm Well, unless you're going to buy levels a great deal of patience will also be necessary regardless of class or where you grind. Someone who plays 10 hours a day might hope for 10 levels a day, but if you play a bit here and there you could be hoping for 1-2 levels a day and there's nothing wrong with that.

Edit: If you're a mage and can get decent xp with a way to refill mana quickly that is a plus. It will be a bit pricy though, and not everyone can afford that. (If you can, great though.)
My favorite way to get gold is from magic trunks. If you have a dwarf or swordsman, you can get them pretty fast.
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
Khmer

Post by Khmer »

Matthias wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:06 pm Ive asked this before. Everyone gave me a different answer and none of them worked...it takes a while to level mages, but I suggest going to the map above buggy shop and killing spiders. Its good to have a tank also.

When you run out of mana, go to buggy shop and buy more.
Best advice is don't play a mage :mrgreen: