Lost the keys to the cemetery

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

GameShow

Lost the keys to the cemetery

Post by GameShow »

I put the keys in the peta and left it to wait at the beginning of the dungeon, but the pet with me moved to the place with the demon, eventually he killed me and peta, and I lost the keys to the cemetery, and now I can not pass this quest
SellSword

Re: Lost the keys to the cemetery

Post by SellSword »

How do you suddenly loses keys?

Pets tend to follow you, which is usually not a good to bring them along for boss fights.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

Also when a pet dies it drops everything it was carrying and then you're able to pick the items up be it you have room (2nd pet somehow survived) or you drop items that are easily re-obtained or inexpensive and pick up one time gotten quest items like the cemetery key and or harder/expensive gotten items etc instead of hitting the little "x" icon or do nothing and let it auto disappear after a certain amount of time
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Also if I remember correctly, just outside of the boss room there is a sign:
→ A WARNING: Show
Leave_Pets_Here.png
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
witch

Post by witch »

GameShow wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:15 pm I put the keys in the peta and left it to wait at the beginning of the dungeon, but the pet with me moved to the place with the demon, eventually he killed me and peta, and I lost the keys to the cemetery, and now I can not pass this quest
Hi (^.^)/ ...aaww sorry to hear you lost your pet and key ,but as LK said theres a sign there , what you need to do now is coctact a gm, send a private message and explain what happend, hopefully they'll give you back the key,
Walking through the darkness, i shall not fear , the moon my light, my shadow is the only one that walks beside me and some stars guide my path .
SENIOR GM
NOW -> RETIRED GM
Useful Links:
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
ardesia

Post by ardesia »

That's correct: contact a GM, and include the character name in the help request
[GM] ardesia :: Game Admin :: Currently retired
If you need contacting me, write my vasinta forum account a message