Best place to have a house?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Matthias

Best place to have a house?

Post by Matthias »

Whats the best place to have a house on your opinion, and what type of house?
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
blitzcraig

Re: Best place to have a house?

Post by blitzcraig »

close to something you want to mine a lot of is a strong choice - close to start map is a strong choice... I'm sure you'll get lots of good ideas here 👍
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

blitzcraig wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:09 am close to something you want to mine a lot of is a strong choice - close to start map is a strong choice... I'm sure you'll get lots of good ideas here 👍
I was thinking the start map. Makes it easy to switch pets and sell or store items :)

I finally saved up $50, got a job at a farm.
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

Known languages: English, C++, Java, XML, Python, C#, JS, PHP, Swift, HTML, CSS, Ruby, Kotlin, C, SQL, AJAX, JSON, ASP.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

if ur gonna get ur craft level up then as close to marteks stronghold as u can as u will need to purchase thousands of mana pots from there to craft astral robes

forest robes sell just above ashdown so u can take the portal from marteks and then back again to fill ur house with as many forest robes as u can

this is the fastest way to build craft level
Ryaca_1 is retired
Matthias

Post by Matthias »

Nahgus wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:19 am if ur gonna get ur craft level up then as close to marteks stronghold as u can as u will need to purchase thousands of mana pots from there to craft astral robes

forest robes sell just above ashdown so u can take the portal from marteks and then back again to fill ur house with as many forest robes as u can

Sounds good 😂. Ill consider that too
Black named in game

Matthias - Archer (340)
Kenneth - Mage (110)
Elnathan - Ogre
Timothy - Dwarf

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Nahgus wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:19 am forest robes {snip}

Faster than trying 150 plates?

Changes of success:
14% for 150 plates
33% for forest robes
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Grahf

Post by Grahf »

LostKnight wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:12 am

Changes of success:
14% for 150 plates
33% for forest robes
Faster in a sense as you are buying all the material from shops (linked via portals so fast to aquire) instead aquiring some of the material you need by trekking down into the mine and then mine the gold needed to craft (very slow for an archer) and as you succeed in crafting an astral robe(s) you sell them at the shop and are able to get gold back and keep the circle going as the mana pots and forrest robes are inexpensive to aquire on top of this just a quick tip a house is also not required for this method the witch sister on the same map as blacksmith allows you to craft astral robe after doing the required quest only difference is you need to half and half the robes and mana in your inventory (or if you can have an alt hold the robes or mana in their inventory and just trade it to yourself) thus its slower then if you have a house nearby but still good exp for crafting skill

I would also like to add that planks are also a not to bad way of getting your craft up at the beginning I'll also add its free and you also get to level up your chopping skill and you also get magic trunks that you can either keep for later crafts or sell and best part is you don't even have to change maps you can do this by blacksmith shop

Apologies for the off topic rambling :lol: but hope I answered your question LK and maybe helped a few
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Changes of success:
14% for 150 plates
33% for forest robes
way faster
Ryaca_1 is retired
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

Grahf wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:34 am

Changes of success:
14% for 150 plates
33% for forest robes
Faster in a sense as you are buying all the material from shops (linked via portals so fast to aquire) instead aquiring some of the material you need by trekking down into the mine and then mine the gold needed to craft (very slow for an archer) and as you succeed in crafting an astral robe(s) you sell them at the shop and are able to get gold back and keep the circle going as the mana pots and forrest robes are inexpensive to aquire on top of this just a quick tip a house is also not required for this method the witch sister on the same map as blacksmith allows you to craft astral robe after doing the required quest only difference is you need to half and half the robes and mana in your inventory (or if you can have an alt hold the robes or mana in their inventory and just trade it to yourself) thus its slower then if you have a house nearby but still good exp for crafting skill

I would also like to add that planks are also a not to bad way of getting your craft up at the beginning I'll also add its free and you also get to level up your chopping skill and you also get magic trunks that you can either keep for later crafts or sell and best part is you don't even have to change maps you can do this by blacksmith shop

Apologies for the off topic rambling :lol: but hope I answered your question LK and maybe helped a few
yes u explained this very well

i would like to add that i fill up all pages of my house with forest robes and then fill 4 pages of my inventory with mana pots attempt craft then sell robes to the other shop in marteks

with 5 pages of forest robes this should keep one busy for awhile before they need to replenish forest robes again
Ryaca_1 is retired
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

OFF TOPIC
Well, must try this robe thing. My house isn't as close as suggested BUT not far off track.

Thanks guys....
/OFF TOPIC
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.