Game error lost items and black screen

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

Sumit

Game error lost items and black screen

Post by Sumit »

Dear gm i am in need of ur help i had faced a problem called unfortunately forgotten tales has stop and game crash it started to happen since from last 3 months back but it crash just 1 to 2 time a week later the game crashing problem started to increase like 5 to 6 times a week and day by day it increase more. And yestarday i had a mage 500 amulet and 200 mage boots in my bag my game got crash saying unfortunately forgotten tales has stopped and i tried to relog like 5 to 6 times but it conTinue to crash and finally i restard my device and able to login and when i open my bag my 500 amulet and 200 boots are missing.....? Plz.... help. And today after game crash again i cant login if i login it just remain black screen. And if i touch that black screen it says unfortunately forgotten tales has stop.
So my 2 problems are......
1. Game crash and lost my gears.... plz help me get it back i hardly bought them.
2. Game crash and remain black screen when i login.
Plz.... help me gm... after all my hardwork and spending lots of real money i cant afford to loose my account plz.....requesting ur help plz.... my character name is sumit 869 mage i play on galaxy tab a8 and remain black screen.. thankyou.....