What items are wanted and/or needed?

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SellSword

Re: What items are wanted and/or needed?

Post by SellSword »

Agree with Gull above. With the new maps there is an incredible demand for 250+0 plates. There are some in chests, but other quests require them as well. Everyone who upgraded their plates in the -1, -1 castle soon finds that those versions cannot be used.

It's true that 250 plates can be crafted, but 200 plates are a very difficult drop to begin with and crafting is not guaranteed when one is received.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
terminator

Post by terminator »

Perhaps a decraft system could be added. Like decrafting a lvl 250+2 plate into, lvl 200 plate +0, +2 ore, etc.
Terminator-2000+() archer
Terminator3-85()dwarf
Terminator4-175()Mage
xMortalZ-227 Dwarf
My quest is to promote the future and prevent ill history from repeating itself.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

terminator wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:48 pm Perhaps a decraft system could be added. Like decrafting a lvl 250+2 plate into, lvl 200 plate +0, +2 ore, etc.
Players accessing underground village need a 200 plate to get through the ice, then the plate becomes a generic 40(?) plate. There are loads of blacksmiths around, so this could be added as a quest of sorts for one of them. Maybe different smiths for different gear depending on gear level.
Leone

Post by Leone »

If you happen to be lvl 250, then the +2 plate is very desirable as you can wear it and receive the added bonuses. Once you can use the heavenly plate, then the +2 becomes a burden as the +0 plate is much more useful.

I agree that it would be useful to upgrade and downgrade between +0, +1 and +2.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

I'm not sure if there should be a level cap on gear that could be upgraded. The big issue seems to be making items available for quests or crafting, not allowing someone to enhance their new 3k gear or something like that.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

I'm in favor of downgrading gear...which is why I previously made the suggestion!

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15932&hilit=gear+quest
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
Leone

Post by Leone »

That was a great idea almost a year ago and remains so today. However, it hasn't been implemented- perhaps for some of the reasons Mad alludes to in that thread.

Any other solution? Let's look at the 250 +0 plate, for example.

Easy solution: make it available to purchase at Aetor shop along with the other 250 gear there.

Problem(again as Mad suggests last year): it removes the RPG element of the game. Kromelg clearly took a lot of time to design the kings garden quest line.

Another solution: look at how we craft the 250+0 plate. The main issue seems to be the low drop rate of the 200 fire plate. Increase the drop rate so the crafting and RPG challenges are still there.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

Leone wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:15 pm Another solution: look at how we craft the 250+0 plate. The main issue seems to be the low drop rate of the 200 fire plate. Increase the drop rate so the crafting and RPG challenges are still there.
A 200 plate can "lose its fire" and become a common plate getting to the underground village, so possibly "add fire" to get a 200 plate? That's somewhat in the game already.
Jessie Valdez

Post by Jessie Valdez »

Leone wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 5:15 pm Another solution: look at how we craft the 250+0 plate. The main issue seems to be the low drop rate of the 200 fire plate. Increase the drop rate so the crafting and RPG challenges are still there.
+1 ♡
Seeing a spider isn't a problem. It becomes a problem when it disappears.
DAVEmanda

Post by DAVEmanda »

Yes I agree
Lvl 200 plate and wand should have a better drop chance
Accounts :
DAVE_manda
Dave_mago
Dave_pesca
Dave_enano
Dave_shot
Red_Croc
Green_Croc
PurpleCroc
MultiCroc
---

GAME TRANSLATOR (Spanish)

GAME TESTER

Seguir las reglas del juego. Si tenéis alguna duda enviarme un mensaje privado. Gracias