Page 3 of 3

Re: jm punkk

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 pm
by Nahgus
he isnt in a clan anymore

Re: jm punkk

Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:41 pm
by madmaniacal1
While we're "off-topic" in this thread (not sure it was ever really on topic after post 5 or so), I'd like to address this:
ardesia wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:56 am
Since you make it public, let's go public.
Kudos to the GMs for it. Players who post such about GMs knowing they are wrong should be called out on it when possible.

Re: jm punkk

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:40 am
by Khmer
Local wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:56 am
Whos max?
We are at 3,-3, but if you ask you are asking for only reason! I like Mad as a GM hes fair, he defends FT and it's players. The players that $$ support this game deserve, hiccups, just mathematics....

And If you dont know JM or Khmer, than you should beat it!

JM was a pioneer, a friend and a player, always welcome in MAX world,I gave him a safe word(2 yrs ago), so if he speaks that, he's MAX!

I am hunting Ruskies, fact is, MAK, Aang, I'd menton more but they are boring, their days are numbered, MAX is coming! and think cool, but truth is, Khmer doesn't lie, he has come hunting... You Ruskies pushed my hand, that hand is now in your face... HELLO :ugeek:

Re: jm punkk

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:59 am
by rearrow
Khmer wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:10 am
Bence wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:54 am
Khmer wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:12 am


I don't know you Bence but with respect to what you said about JM's kindness and following, 100% agree, truly a nice player. He is missed :)
You cant see me because i dont play anymore. I was a low lvl mage with big mouth.
Its a sad day when a persons talented speech is muted, junk of course... Mad just Muted me, frustration I suspect,

Mad and I are in agreement on all most topics, this game is unbalanced, i am a high level lone survivor

I just found out waar, white has joined the Russians, ouch, that in waar times would be a firing squad.... a little sell out baby, always seemed like a gimp!
Why do you say white or waar joined the russians?
He and they are still very much killing and sieging them.
Maybe you prefer the old white killing everyone?

Re: jm punkk

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:49 am
by Khmer
Nahgus wrote:
Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:40 pm
he isnt in a clan anymore
Swiss we recruited from NBD back when, we eventually owned, but not by desire, so my point, Swiss was first and mostly only MAX alumi.

He one night was attacking JM, I said Swiss do not please, he ignored(he was playing tommy that night) I attacked him, it took me a long thought, JM gave MAX their space and beyond that he was always kind.

JM or like, that provide password will be allowed into MAX!

I will always love Swiss, but JM was an extra special guy to Khmer!

Re: jm punkk

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:38 pm
by MadMikael
Alright guys, take this to off topic, clans, or private messages.
I strongly suggest the last one if you want to say racist or xenophobic things against a certain country.
I don't care what country you come from, or what language you speak, the rules still apply.
This thread has gone on long enough now.