So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

SK1976

Re: So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Post by SK1976 »

yes..dont for get there workload on ft.

i think not many ppl will do there job !
DUKE of SK-Clan
Arashiko

Post by Arashiko »

I will be posting my availability in forum announcements tomorrow.

I cannot commit to being GM every day - as I am a volunteer in the local community 3 days a week.

However it will not mean that cheating players will get away with things. The long arm of the B0rG will reach them :-)

:robot:
Arashiko Senior GM (RETIRED )
Now playing again as Arozel.

LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

Arashiko wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:52 pm I will be posting my availability in forum announcements tomorrow.

I cannot commit to being GM every day - as I am a volunteer in the local community 3 days a week.

However it will not mean that cheating players will get away with things. The long arm of the B0rG will reach them :-)

We are lucky to have you Arshiko, I've always though that.

Your 'community' is just as lucky to have you as well.
P E A C E !
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
Nahgus

Post by Nahgus »

LostKnight wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:41 pm
Arashiko wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:52 pm I will be posting my availability in forum announcements tomorrow.

We are lucky to have you Arshiko, I've always though that.

Your 'community' is just as lucky to have you as well.
P E A C E !
+1
Ryaca_1 is retired
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

ty for your dedication, we know you re alone :)
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
hungry_wolf

Post by hungry_wolf »

some days ago I was playing and argued again with usual bully. I was about to make a big revenge,i don t run away from fights. but I thought to myself.. why? I m playing another game and here the experience is always the same. more, game is still a run to leveling, nothing more, arguing for the places with people I don't match with... so, maybe I ll connect again to ft to give a look, but atm I don't feel stimulated to play, is always the same.
so.. happy new year ft people, maybe one day again..

BTW ... some want monopolize game , some others that do nothing useful in game think to be a senator ... wake up .. nothing is forever .. you are just a plague
Sword dislike sieging - hungrywolf
Dwarf dislike mining - tarvos
Archer dislike crafting - matcauthon
Ogre dislike fishing - heimdall
Mage dislike magic - ogonbat

Member of Ignobili of Ft

Duke of dead clan FTFR
LordSeth

Post by LordSeth »

I understand you hungry_wolf this is true the downfall is forgotten tales is a pay to win game there is players that make the game no fun at all you dont get a rush out of PvP when you are level 500 and a 7k player comes up hits you 3 times and your out of the fight. There should have been a limit on character levels long ago when level buying became available.

Back in the day the issue in PvP was balancing classes, now days the issue is if you do not have a master card you should not join your friends in a clan because there will be conflicts with other clans you will loose gear you will loose pride and you will loose interest.

I'm not saying the creator was wrong for implementing level purchasing but there should have been a max level cap limit. Now there's nothing that can be done about it because there is quite a few over 5k and a few over 10k.

Id give anything for FT to go back to the old days game play. The highest level character was 2117 and we had fun fighting him and each other because we had a chance to experience victory. But those days are long gone along with so many of our classic honest friends.

But for now I hope everyone can still enjoy the game in your own special way. Catch some fish and chat with friends or grind as high as you can go. There's still some things to bring pleasure to the players. And always look forward to the future.
Game Administrator
LORD SETH
Languages: English
Useful Links:
- General game help
- Quest list
- Forum Rules
- Game Rules
FOLLOW RULES THEY ARE HERE FOR A REASON
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

@ hungry_wolf

Wherever you go I will be with you my friend....

I think Queen said it best, with half of verse 2 and the Chorus
Are you happy, are you satisfied?
How long can you stand the heat?
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
To the sound of the beat
Look out

Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone
Hey, I'm gonna get you, too
Make some friends ... they bite the dust ... I bite the dust for that matter
LordSeth wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:32 pm {snip}

Id give anything for FT to go back to the old days game play. The highest level character was 2117 and we had fun fighting him and each other because we had a chance to experience victory. But those days are long gone along with so many of our classic honest friends.

But for now I hope everyone can still enjoy the game in your own special way. Catch some fish and chat with friends or grind as high as you can go. There's still some things to bring pleasure to the players. And always look forward to the future.
I didn't experience those days, It was already a "Pay to Dominate" game when I arrived on the scene. I cannot say "Pay to Win" because there is no "Win" as such. But it does sound like "The Missing L Syndrome" ==>> "Play to Level" becomes "Pay to Level"

If I can't trust the game mechanics to purchase things from other players, it KILLS the enjoyment of the game knowing I can get ripped off trying to buy a pet, a piece of 1k gear.

I think the going back to the "old days" has about as much of a chance of happening as a Neanderthal man walking into the room has.
I was always AFK!
I was LK, A Friendly Knight.
SK1976

Post by SK1976 »

mmmmmmm

mmmmmmm????

Why u not sayed somethink to me bro !

i dont know that u think so!

PLZ not leave us too !!!!!!!

I can stop leveling if u like to do somethink with me together if u like...but plz not leave us !bro !

UR SK
DUKE of SK-Clan
LIZARDKING

Post by LIZARDKING »

Lordseth. I have much respect for you, but am against capping levels. If you dont like pvp and losing gear, do what I do. Dont join a clan.