Where can I find...

You need help? Check the general infos or post your question here!

Moderator: Game Administrators

RadiumGirl

Where can I find...

Post by RadiumGirl »

I've been playing Omega Vanitas for a month or so now and I finally downloaded this after seeing a million ads for it on OV. I started playing it thinking the gameplay was similar to OV, but it's not. So, I have a couple questions I haven't been able to find the answer to. 1. Where can I buy or find items that a fairy can equip? 2. I read something about crafting. Where is that possible? Maybe I'm just not in the right place and can't figure out how to get there or something. I'm a VERY low level. So, going anywhere without dying is kind of difficult at this point. LOL p.s. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place.
LostKnight

Re: Where can I find...

Post by LostKnight »

Start with the two men by the campfire on the original spawn map. Read carefully what they tell you. By the time you finish with them you will be level 15. In the process you will learn about crafting and how to play well. Mages/fairies need lots of MANA! So put earned points on mana.

Today look for "Merrymen" in and around the areas you will be going to do those little quests. He will help you with a Christmas present and guide you a little.

Buying low level mage/fairy gear is in the shop on map -1.-1 and another in the castle grounds at 2.-1

Good luck Omega Vanitas, Merrymen will be looking for you.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
RadiumGirl

Post by RadiumGirl »

LostKnight wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:49 pm Start with the two men by the campfire on the original spawn map. Read carefully what they tell you. By the time you finish with them you will be level 15. In the process you will learn about crafting and how to play well. Mages/fairies need lots of MANA! So put earned points on mana.

Today look for "Merrymen" in and around the areas you will be going to do those little quests. He will help you with a Christmas present and guide you a little.

Buying low level mage/fairy gear is in the shop on map -1.-1 and another in the castle grounds at 2.-1

Good luck Omega Vanitas, Merrymen will be looking for you.
Thanks for the info! You're talking about the mage threatening the apprentice or other mage or whatever that guy is, right? That's the only thing I can't think of that I've seen so far fitting that description. :lol:
LostKnight

Post by LostKnight »

RadiumGirl wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:56 am
LostKnight wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:49 pm Good luck Omega Vanitas, Merrymen will be looking for you.
Thanks for the info! You're talking about the mage threatening the apprentice or other mage or whatever that guy is, right? That's the only thing I can't think of that I've seen so far fitting that description. :lol:
Yes the mage by the campfire south of the river. Do everything they say and you will be at level 15. It is master Kulgan and is a tutorial of how to do things in the game.

I will have Merrymen on a few times throughout the day fishing near them. Look for him. He has some Christmas goodies to give away.
I am always AFK!
I am LK, A Friendly Knight.
blitzcraig

Post by blitzcraig »

and welcome to FT ;)
Beeware the Spiral Blitzbees...
⬜ 💣 🌏
NightBaby

Post by NightBaby »

Welcome and happy holidays!!😄
Does life really get better?
Leone

Post by Leone »

Welcome radium.
SellSword

Post by SellSword »

It's great that you have a forum account too. Almost any questions you can find here, and if you can't just ask! There are some incredibly helpful players here.
Old soldiers never die, they just fade away.
Humble_M

Post by Humble_M »

welcome to our mostly, usually happy and sane group!
It's good to be the king!
-- History of the World - Part I (1981)

username: Humble_M (Mage)
generous11

Post by generous11 »

welcome to the different world :lol:
super arch "1227"
super axe "111"
generous11 "110"
super club "178"
super sord "84"